British Speedway Forum
stumper

Redcar v Scunthorpe KO Cup Semi Final (2nd Leg) 06/10/23

34 minutes ago, KK62 said:

Wow! I wouldn’t even imagine telling my track curator ( Jonathan ) when to do his job !

and I don’t seek advice from team managers either . The Ref is in charge and the promoter tells me what he would like to happen.

I wouldn’t be in the role long if I told them their jobs !

Haha I'm lucky the promoter and track curator all sing from some sheet do I just do the telling.

Been to Redcar enough times to notice when they are losing the tractors come out more. I prefer minimum delay, let tracks evolve and only grade if really necessary. At the EWR, track grader is the promoter, owner and often team manager  as well as  BSP Chairman!:)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Been to Redcar enough times to notice when they are losing the tractors come out more. I prefer minimum delay, let tracks evolve and only grade if really necessary. At the EWR, track grader is the promoter, owner and often team manager  as well as  BSP Chairman!:)

Then you need to go to spec savers as they go out the same amount of times every meeting unless requested.

We all know who and what happens at Scunthorpe and you forgot centre green announcer slash ref berator and part time sit in track protestor.

• Like 3