British Speedway Forum
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester Lions 2024

43 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

Who do you suggest besides Ashton?

If it is Joe then it's a gamble, but we all know what Joe can do round leicester and with some more speed and confidence he should only get better. 

Sam Masters confrmed.

So presumably Fricke, Masters, Douglas, Becker, Lawson, Kemp and J Thompson? 

There's a lot of talk about Masters average in the press release, surely his drop in average is (in part) due to the strengthening of the league and with it looking to being even stronger this year I hope he can at least maintain his average. The PL is a lot different now compare to the season when he topped the averages

Dan's gone to Ippo :angry:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Yeah disappointed with this one. Can kemp still be a rising star? If yes then opens up Mountain, Hume or even paul starke sign for us. Although I think it's Joe T

40 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Masters as 3rd heat leader is fine. As a number 1 or 5, he is not good enough.

With Douglas becker and Lawson to sign I think our main strengh is in heats 8 and 14..

You could have masters at 3 and Becker at 5 . Abit like last year with Morris at 5 and Bomber n Lawson at 3/4

3 hours ago, FishersGate said:

Yeah disappointed with this one. Can kemp still be a rising star? If yes then opens up Mountain, Hume or even paul starke sign for us. Although I think it's Joe T

no

3 hours ago, iainb said:

But he was their rising star last year so they had forst call on his services for next season

1 hour ago, W9 Lion said:

But he was their rising star last year so they had forst call on his services for next season

Seriously? Even though he's a Lions asset? The world's gone crazy!

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Seriously? Even though he's a Lions asset? The world's gone crazy!

I mean we don't know who our rising star is yet but seems likely its Joe. Nothing against the kid but that seems a huge gamble

9 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

I mean we don't know who our rising star is yet but seems likely its Joe. Nothing against the kid but that seems a huge gamble

Would have gone for Dan myself... especially in the aggregate bonus point era we're now in, he could rack up some decent scores at home, assuming he can also get a PL spot, as his lack of track time last season seemed to effect him quite badly

• Like 1