British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

I really fear for the brummies unless they can sign Freddie Lindgren and another proven premiership rider. 
maybe even Antonio lindback with a view to attract some of the ethnic local population. 

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I really fear for the brummies unless they can sign Freddie Lindgren and another proven premiership rider. 
maybe even Antonio lindback with a view to attract some of the ethnic local population. 

Didn't know there was that many Swedish nationals living in Birmingham?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrumFan said:

Lindgren will not be signing. The Chris Adams interview on You Tube reveals the reason why.

Having watched the interview now I now know it’s down to lack of flights in and out of Sweden which makes things difficult. 
in thorsells case his partner is expecting and the babe is due when the season starts. 

2 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Everybody is some kind of ethnic so which ones do you mean?

Having watched the interview now I now know it’s down to lack of flights in and out of Sweden which makes things difficult. 
in thorsells case his partner is expecting and the babe is due when the season starts. 

So No Lindgren or Thorsell then. ???

Tai Woffinden said the same thing about flights to Sweden on a Tuesday...But Lindgren isnt doing Sweden next year..

That does not make sense as surely,  for the vast majority of the season, he would be riding in Poland on  the Sunday afternoon and there are no shortage of flights from Poland to he UK so, no problem getting to Birmingham or, elsewhere for the vast majority of the Monday night fixture making up the majority of the premier league matches across the uk ? 

2 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Tai Woffinden said the same thing about flights to Sweden on a Tuesday...But Lindgren isnt doing Sweden next year..

Even more reason why “flight difficulties” dies not seem a legitimate excuse for Freddie not riding for Birmingham then. 

2 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

Even more reason why “flight difficulties” dies not seem a legitimate excuse for Freddie not riding for Birmingham then. 

Thought he lived in Spain or next door to it, can't think of the name of the country, Kylmaporki lives there too

30 minutes ago, iainb said:

Thought he lived in Spain or next door to it, can't think of the name of the country, Kylmaporki lives there too

Lindgen, Kylmakorpi, Fricke etc. all lived in Andorra.    Not sure how many of them still do.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

That does not make sense as surely,  for the vast majority of the season, he would be riding in Poland on  the Sunday afternoon and there are no shortage of flights from Poland to he UK so, no problem getting to Birmingham or, elsewhere for the vast majority of the Monday night fixture making up the majority of the premier league matches across the uk ? 

Obviously more to it than that .. 

I think Schlein would tick a lot of boxes for Brum, knows the riders and promotion well, good out of the gate and Birmingham is a smallish track and he knows how to defend a line, a name everyone is familiar with and wouldn't be breaking the bank. On a good average for Brum too 

31 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I think Schlein would tick a lot of boxes for Brum, knows the riders and promotion well, good out of the gate and Birmingham is a smallish track and he knows how to defend a line, a name everyone is familiar with and wouldn't be breaking the bank. On a good average for Brum too 

No thanks