British Speedway Forum
StarBoy

2024 Premiership Predictions

10 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Trying to be positive for Brummies I'll suggest, Worrall not far behind Iversen & Tungate. Brennan not far behind B.Cook & Ellis. Lampart could be stronger than Blodorn, Rew, Palm-Toft & Howarth.

But even if these prove true, still expecting Brummies to finish bottom.

Not far behind, is 'still' weaker than!

I disagree about 'Lampart' ? but only time will be the judge of that! (give me Howarth/Palm-Toft at PB any day of the week!)

9 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

LOL

Being positive means I'm hoping Brummies will win half their home matches, being negative would be me thinking they'll score 40 at home each week & 30 away each week. Still think they'll finish bottom.

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Being positive means I'm hoping Brummies will win half their home matches, being negative would be me thinking they'll score 40 at home each week & 30 away each week. Still think they'll finish bottom.

Yeah just tickled me that’s all. 

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Yeah just tickled me that’s all. 

Honestly it's tough trying to be positive for Birmingham lol!

For the sake of their future, I'm probably being generous towards their chances.

• Like 1

Somebody has to finish top and somebody bottom but in a ideal world everyone would win the majority of their hone meetings with good racing to keep the home punters happy. What people will soon tire of is clatterings on home shale where the away team rocks up and gates their way to 55+. We've had plenty of those at Lynn over the last few years :rolleyes:

Some have suggested that away wins might be at a premium this season and I hope thats right. The same for injuries, rain offs and therefore guests & R/R would be nice too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Not far behind, is 'still' weaker than!

I disagree about 'Lampart' ? but only time will be the judge of that! (give me Howarth/Palm-Toft at PB any day of the week!)

1.59 wasted points ...weak team.Not signed  Lampart and gone for another 7.50 rider ...on the positive side Cook and Flint should  do ok at 6 and 7 ...

10 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

1.59 wasted points ...weak team.Not signed  Lampart and gone for another 7.50 rider ...on the positive side Cook and Flint should  do ok at 6 and 7 ...

Agree!

Cant see the logic/enterprise in signing Lampart ? 

35 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Agree!

Cant see the logic/enterprise in signing Lampart ? 

Also  pawlicki and milik are over averaged ...So that makes them even weaker ...

My Prediction ..

As a fan since 1971...

Birmingham will not finish bottom!......

37 minutes ago, Bluenose said:

My Prediction ..

As a fan since 1971...

Changes required then. Maybe Sudden Sam will come out of retirement and bring Ronnie Correy back with him.

6 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Changes required then. Maybe Sudden Sam will come out of retirement and bring Ronnie Correy back with him.

Dont forget P.K ...lol

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Bluenose said:

My Prediction ..

As a fan since 1971...

May be you can see something all of us have missed .

well i will be looking forward to when they visit belle vue, and may push us harder than most think. think all of them will look forward to racing at belle vue.