British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Berwick v Glasgow , BSN thingy , 6/4/24 @7pm

1 hour ago, iainb said:

They've not named the substance found, I thought they did in the past (Worrall) or was that only after the court hearing?

I was chatting to someone about this earlier, they thought it was only after Richie had said it himself. I'm not 100% although the SCB website will have it all.

If you are really interested the WADA banned list can be viewed at The Prohibited List | World Anti Doping Agency (wada-ama.org)

Even in the pharmacy we would have to start off on line with this

5 hours ago, iainb said:

They've not named the substance found, I thought they did in the past (Worrall) or was that only after the court hearing?

4 hours ago, Noelinho said:

I was chatting to someone about this earlier, they thought it was only after Richie had said it himself. I'm not 100% although the SCB website will have it all.

I remember Richie & Steve Boxall had exactly the same illegal substances found, that information can only have from the SCB not the riders.

7 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I remember Richie & Steve Boxall had exactly the same illegal substances found, that information can only have from the SCB not the riders.

I have just checked now. The substances were revealed in the SCB press release after the hearing. Previous press releases didn't specify.

• Thanks 2