British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jbell1995

Plymouth v Scunny - KO Cup 2nd Leg

28 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Scorpions had never raced on the altered track before. They had a 31 point lead from the first leg. MPT even commented last week he would look after himself and not get too involved. Jake Allen was ill with tonsillitis and totally wiped out physically. Finally Scorpions raced at Redcar the night before, so had little chance to fettle their bikes and drive down to Plymouth ,some 385 miles away . However congrats to the Gladiators on your win and Ben's maximum.

Scunny definitely wanted to win good hard racing  Ablitt definitely a big miss,  Smith absolutely shocking. Good luck against Berwick and I hope you can retain the cup.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, lewy said:

Scunny definitely wanted to win good hard racing  Ablitt definitely a big miss,  Smith absolutely shocking. Good luck against Berwick and I hope you can retain the cup.

I’m a Scunny fan went to Redcar on Friday and Jack Smith put a good shift in to be fair , the planning of Plymouth away the following night was crackers  385 mile from Redcar and I’m sure a few of the riders did what they needed to do . Plymouth new track and a massive home  leg win from the first leg  riders we’re always going to take it steady . Nathan will be back in a few weeks and also a Jack Smith will get a few more meeting under his belt and before he rides for his new club and Scorpions are getting better then a 2 pt rider as a guest so it suits both parties .ps as a ex Hull Vikings man it was good to talk to Jacks dad (Andy ) and his uncle Paul Smith an ex Vikings rider who was on the spanner’s for his nephew . Also Jack Smith will be available at Berwick and Workington next weekend 

anyone got the heat times for this meeting, trying to fill in my racecard please.

1 hour ago, ellioth4 said:

anyone got the heat times for this meeting, trying to fill in my racecard please.

If no one else comes forward I did watch the stream so could get them off that for you. But won't be able to do it til this evening. 

• Like 1

Here you go:

Ht 1 52.79 track record!

2 - 54.69

3 - 54.03

4 - 52.96

5 - 52.96

6 - 53.32

7 - 53.06

8 - 54.95

9 - 53.62

10 - 53.51