British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevH

Scott Nicholls

Can anyone confirm if Scott will be taking his place in Wroclaw?

The Daily Mirror today reports that Scott will be taking his place. :approve:

Guest JY2003
:o Did anyone see the burn on Scotty's leg during the SGP, bloody hell it looked bad !

It made me want to be sick just looking at it, it looked VERY nasty! Poor Scotty! :cry:

I was watching the Grand Prix with Scott's partner Anna, and she says that the 'donation site' (from which the graft is taken), looks even worse than the actual leg injury. Scott is still in a lot of pain with the injury and very prone to infections in the wounds.

I'm glad that Sky showed the injury on the GP tonight, to silence the doubters that thought this was just another 'ghost' injury.

On which note, Nicki's injured wrist didn't seem to be troubling him too much tonight...

:o  Did anyone see the burn on Scotty's leg during the SGP, bloody hell it looked bad !

It made me want to be sick just looking at it, it looked VERY nasty! Poor Scotty! :cry:

Ouchhhhhh !!!

the 'donation site' (from which the graft is taken), looks even worse than the actual leg injury

His leg looked awful, very painful. It looked like a shark bite! I don't think anyone could doubt he was injured after seeing that. I dread to think what the 'donation site' looks like.

:rolleyes: ooooooo where is the "Donation Site" and can I have a look :wink::lol: Please :rolleyes:

Scott was riding in Gustrow, day after GP. You can see how his leg hurts when he walks. He says it isn't that bad but we know it is...

I hope he'll get better very soon. He told me his schedule for this week: every day race in different country!! It's hard to be a rider especially with hurting leg!

Good luck Scotty, stay cool!!