-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Daniel Smith · Posted
The lad's clearly addicted to Speedway at least, he just can't stop keeping going round n' round n' round in circles. -
By Daniel Smith · Posted
After reading some of the excuses and acceptance of no ambition, I think this could be close to Lynn's team in 2027. 1. Josh Pickering 2. Erik Riss 3. Chris Harris 4. Richard Lawson 5. Jan Kvech 6. Kyle Howarth 7. Jody Scott -
By Jonnybegood · Posted
They were donated / sponsored -
Well done Berwick deserved winners Berwick fans absolute credit to there club and British speedway proper fans of speedway safe journey home 👏
-
Just got back in from the meeting, I would like to congratulate Berwick riders and fans your a credit to your club and thoroughly deserved winners, tonight was the biggest crowd I have seen in all my time of going to Plymouth speedway so I’m sure after the money I saw being pumped into collection buckets and what was made on the gate tonight they should have raised quite a pretty sum towards the costs, i hope the person who was taken poorly in the stand will be ok.hopefully we will be at tapes next season but if not what a ride it has been, congratulations to Poole for winning the double, and also congratulations again to. Berwick.
-