-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By LisaColette · Posted
I was the one who said about chat gpt. It was a screenshot by another fan from a FB group i saw. Best meeting MPT has had at Poole since the altercation with Lawson a few years ago. -
I have a gut feeling, and only that, that there is a person/people working behind the scenes wanting to take Eastbourne into the premier next season. As I said, it's only a gut feeling but I'm sure something is happening, I may be of course, completely wrong.
-
By foreverblue · Posted
Yes how did Cooper manage to get beaten in heat 14 with MPT off 15 metres! -
By Fortythirtyeight · Posted
Four ‘signings’ that weren’t signings , Two riders over 8 ??? and others….
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- The Third Man
- coldace
- CTRSports
- bringbackHalifax
- Sir Sidney
- ONTWOMINUTES
- Daniel Smith
- LisaColette
- M.D
- BlueIn2Red
- Garry1603
- Lefty
- ScunnyDan
- GoGoDaz
- baldyboy1972
- JanAndersen
- foreverblue
- YeOldPitGate
- edmon
- Brian De Boise
- mikebv
- DavidHaddleton
- Qelegend
- piston197
- spin king
- RS50
- MMX Events
- Hawkeye
- theflyingfin
- marko
- Colinspeedway
- lewy
- Arthur54
- spt82
- KrisB
- Najjer
- szkocjasid
- THE DEAN MACHINE
- Tracy Bird
- JOS50