-
Posts
776 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About spin king junior
- Birthday 12/06/1993
Previous Fields
-
Gender
Male
-
Age
24
Contact Methods
-
Website URL
http://
Profile Information
-
Gender
Male
-
Interests
Speedway,Football and F1.
-
Team
SHEFFIELD
Recent Profile Visitors
3,190 profile views
spin king junior's Achievements
-
As it stands at the moment to go from the nss to Foxhall for a grand prix is massively disappointing. Going from one of the best and most consistent track in Britain to one of the worst shouldn't have anyone cheering bar those who live a few miles from Foxhall. But thats as it stands now. Coleman knows the score and I'd expect one of his big plans is to improve the track- theres a decent little interview on Karlito youtube channel where he does press on the point that good racing is the priority to getting people through the door. There's been an awful lot of backlash on Coleman for this, but personally from everything ive heard from the guy, the ideas he's got and some of the stuff hes already implemented in a short time at Ipswich I really do think the rest of British speedway and other promoters need to start listening and taking note before it's too late
-
Word from Havvy regarding not using Kennett - must say, I find Havvys post meeting words quite pathetic. Comes across as a complete sore loser. "Obviously I am a bit gutted at the end, but overall very proud of the lads. They did a great job and you know, poor Coops (Cooper Rushen) getting excluded for that. He got by him and the throttle goes two ways you know. I didnt agree with the call at all. Then they expected us to go out in the dark for heat fifteen, so I spoke to the referee and said it is dangerous. He agreed with me, so what did they do? They put three lights on the back straight that shone onto the football pitch and there was nothing on the corners. The corners were pitch black, you couldn't see a thing and listen, speedway is a dangerous sport as it is and it doesn't need to be made anymore dangerous. But we got the bonus point. Of course I would have liked the win, it would have been good. It clearly meant a lot to them, they were dancing around as if they had won the league. They won't even make the play-offs! But as I said, I was proud of the boys. They had a couple of off races but that is to be expected here. If you can get out the traps and get a bit of fresh air between you and them then its great. But It's like a night and day difference. If you're behind and you're getting roasted with shale it's a horrible battle. I really wanted to use Eddie (Kennett) a bit more but the guy was blown out. Really feeling it. Absolutely knackered. He's 40 years old and been out the sport for a few years and he just couldn't do it. I wanted to use him in heat 14 but he said he was done. I knew we needed him so I did a deal and said if you cant do 14 you will have to do 15, which he did. But it is what it is and on a different day we would have won that."
-
Scunthorpe 2026
spin king junior replied to Youhave2minutes's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Would be a bit of a contradiction from what he said on bsn yesterday, said he'd hope to show loyalty to Berwick after his 28 days is up on wednesday. Can't imagine Berwick wouldn't offer him a contract after performances he's put in -
This could be one of the smartest moves a club has pulled in years. It's always better to work with rather than against Poland in terms of speedway. Only time will tell, but creating a connection like this could be huge for Ipswich, and who knows? If it proves to be successful other clubs could follow suit.
-
Motm Chris Adams- not giving Thomson additional rides helped secure us that win. Well impressed with the set up at Northampton though, fantastic facilties and was well organised. Track needs work, up against it with how warm and dry it was but I think had their been more grading we could've potentially seen more racing- however if they can sort that out and put together a more competitive team they could be ob to a real winner.
-
But a good amount still get what they're owed. Even if its not everything thats been promised, they'll still get a considerable amount more than what they'll ever get in the UK. Ultimately Poland will do what's best for them, and with the investment they put into the sport rightfully so, and the riders will rightfully give preference to those that will offer the most to what is a short and unpredictable career. I feel situations like this are going to happen more, and we'll potentially see less willingness from the Polish sides to let their riders do as much abroad as they do currently.
-
Hopefully a lesson learnt for the new promotion. We all like to be kept in the loop with whats happening with our teams, but this should've all been sorted behind the scenes rather than out in the open.
-
I mean its a bit of ai that anyone could've designed.
-
I think unless there's a massively talented youngster looking to come over, and judging by Ipswich signing up Kennett there just isn't, I'd rather us just stick by Anders. There's no point dropping him to bring in a rider like Kerr or Sedgy again.
-
Tigers vs Aces 25/05/2026 19:30 PL R1
spin king junior replied to IainB's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Try explaining that to a newbie 😅 unreal. -
Tigers vs Aces 25/05/2026 19:30 PL R1
spin king junior replied to IainB's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Can't be Gilkesy- riders MA has to be the same or lower than the rider their guesting for- Gilkes is on 3.40, Killeen is 3.00. -
Scunthorpe 2026
spin king junior replied to Youhave2minutes's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Get the feeling the intention was always to sack Ingram- thought it was strange that all the squad had 2026 kevlars but Ingram was wearing Worrall kevlars from last season when the season started, but with way he's gone on there was no way scunthorpe could consider releasing him. Could just be me putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 though.