-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Unsure what to think for next season. victor p in. Id keep jordy then have a stronger reserve with him. paco and sedgy move them on Grahn if maybe keep him Dan T back at Glasgow I’d think if not keep him
-
I am not a supporter of Poole or Scunthorpe however, as a former level 4 football referee we were trained for when the ball was in/out of play and not to guess. Below is the law on ball in ball out.
-
The rule book states nothing of the sort. The part about the inner edge of the white line being the infield is your own interprestation. I never said Wikipedia was accurate. I said that I'm not the only one who thinks it - as Wikipedia is not necessarily proof. I chose my wording deliberately with that in mind. I've watched the video now. It's been posted on this thread. It changes nothing. This post states it clearly. In case you need a link, here it is. SGP - FIM Speedway - Rules If a rider crosses the white inside line fully with both wheels or leaves the circuit, they are adjudged to have retired from the race – unless they left the track to take essential avoiding action (e.g. to avoid a fallen rider). Or are you all going to say that FIM rules are different? In which case, I give up!! Now, who's got a link to the cheating Pirates and their tyre warming?
-
By RoundTheBoards · Posted
I hope, before they closed his coffin, they stuffed his mouth with garlic and drove a stake through his heart (or where his heart should have been). Anyway, if the grieving bride-of-Dracula, Mrs O, is liquidating things, is this the time for the BSPL to get together and buy Swindon stadium? -
Flint's rolling away average is 8.00 and was only bettered by six riders who did the whole 2026 season. I'd also argue that he still has improvement in him too.
-
By Paul Johnson · Posted
I think thats the point Davids making.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- 847084
- LagutaRacingFan
- Meggie
- RS50
- Whichwitchiswhich25
- DavidHaddleton
- Sadman
- bigcatdiary
- A.N.Other
- lewy
- Paddy The Rebel
- Christine Hawes
- ShanoXtra
- ABS
- Boro Bare
- Tom Thumb
- Lefty
- markandrew23
- King Jamie
- JanAndersen
- Triple.H.
- WembleyLion
- eide67
- AFCB Wildcat
- NumberEight
- Hilly
- daveallan81
- Qelegend
- dirtdeflector77
- spt82
- Odds On
- Macca
- Girdy17
- Weeyin
- simonc
- racers and royals
- Rickyag