11 Wiesław Jaguś Pol

12 Bjarne Pedersen Den

13 Jarek Hampel Pol

14 Greg Hancock USA

15 Rune Holta Pol

16 Scott Nicholls GB

So Gollob gets the jinxed No.4 slot...

And Heat 2 looks uncomfortable for Adams, Nicki, Hans and Crump ! :D

In fairness, young Turner, the No 4 slot hasn't exactly attracted the cream of the crop, has it? None of the current top four in the standings has thus far raced a GP at No 4.

That's because they've all done there homework and avoided it !

Very professional, I'd say  :D

Are you questioning the professionalism of the former British champion, since he hasn't managed to avoid it? I think he was No 4 at Cardiff and did make the semi-finals. Lindgren also made the semis at No 4 in Malilla.

Certainly !

Scotty didn't pay the FIM enough to avoid it, he probably got cocky and thought it was a joke...but no, not even the former British Champion could break the jinx, despite desperate riding in the Cardiff semi ;)

Everyone fancied oddball Freddie to do well in Malilla, but again...the jinx held him back. As a wildcard he probably wasn't aware of it though, so he's gotta be excused ;)

Let's see how the former Polish Champion gets on with it :P

Let's see how the former Polish Champion gets on with it  :P

Well, the current Polish champion hasn't done to well on the two occasions he's been No 4 - 2 points in Lonigo and 5 points in Copenhagen.

Others to be No 4 are Ulamek (6 points), BP (3 points), Lindback (0 points), Zagar (2 points), Jagus (5 points) and Jonsson (6 points).

Jagus is an interesting one. No 4 gets you gate 4 twice and Jagus was No 4 at Bydgoszcz, where gate 4 was working very well and provided the winner of the final.

Let's see how the former Polish Champion gets on with it  :P

:approve: Like it,like it

According to the SS pre meeting entertainment to be Right said Fred....................:oops: apparently very big in Germany. :blink:

Heat 2 = B)

That will be an absolute beauty judging by the standard of riders and the prize that awaits the winner.

Right said Fred....................

I hope they wash their t-shirts in DAZ for the occasion :lol:

Heat 2 = B)

That will be an absolute beauty judging by the standard of riders and the prize that awaits the winner.

Worth the price of admission by itself, this one! :approve:

My Tip? Leigh from Jason; both Danes excluded for trying to fence each other. B)

Given the current situation re Antonio Lindback, will Karlsson senior be making his GP swansong at Gelsenkirchen because, if so, I have a giant Sweden flag with a wolf in the corner which needs a good iron... ;):D