Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

P T Preece

Members
  • Posts

    723
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by P T Preece

  1. Saw It all on eurosport, but it wasnt very good, hopefully it will be better next season, roll on Prague.
  2. Dave goddard is a good commenter he did the swedish league last year, bring him in, dosent get over the top excited either. I cant remember when it was but the meeting was at Sheffield and Olly Allen was the pundit, it was on the TV, Im sure and he came across very well and has got a nice clear voice, just a suggesten, I would like to see how other people do it, there must be other riders and tv pundits that would like to have a go, what happened to Dave norris, used to make me laugh.
  3. Good that, pity about the rain, roll on the next one.
  4. Thanks for that I was thinking about coming up to buxton, but can save some money now, hopefully next time.
  5. I was asked a question the other day by a work mate, and felt a twit when I didnt know the answer. where do you find out which refs are going to be at each meeting, I had never even thought about this before, you just turn up and look at the Prog and see which one it is. Which is normally followed by a groan or a smile. Does anybody know and how do I find out, thanks.
  6. Thanks paul, fantastic, sit down and enjoy it now , a bag of crisps and a cider, well away, bring it on.
  7. Anybody know where I can get a scorecard for this meeting?
  8. Enjoyed that dispite the dust from tne motox track drifting over, some good races and the weather was fine, got on with it well. Sad to miss the Bronze helmet, but it wasnt mentioned by the bloke in the box so thought it wasnt going to be on, left after the main event. Some of the team need time to improve and hopefully they will do that, not sure what Im doing next weekend but might come up for the Cov meeting, word of warning Jayne, Ive seen Cov storm and they look good. Still I hope the Hitmen get better and can get some wins under there belts.
  9. Coming up today for the first fixture, hoping for some good speedway, any idea of the teams yet, like to know who Im watching, not followed it much, being a Brummies supporter had my own worries.
  10. Quite enjoyed that, a great race in heat 4 between Lambert and Perry and again in heat 11 with Sarjeant, very windy afternoon but the rain kept off, a bit cold though, unusally there wasnt many falls on the 3rd/4th bend as you normally see. Well run meeting and with the threat of rain they got on with it, not the best meeting Ive ever seen but these lads give it there all, NL track record holder Max clegg 64.62s and Lambert retained the bronze helmet from Sarjeant, some EL clubs could learn form this level on how to run a smooth meeting, no faffing about just get on with it.
  11. As far as I know its still on, I was hoping to get the line ups, hopefully get some speedway in today.
  12. Enjoyed my one and only visit for a double header involving Buxton some years ago and was very impressed with the set up, good luck to you and I hope your troubles are sorted in the short term.
  13. The old perry barr (70/80s) White city london, loved that place. hyde road. fantastic Just a mention for Newport. purpose built stadium for speedway, not grand but nice to visit, 4 sided stadium and always enjoyed my visits, such a bloody shame we lost it because of idiots.
  14. Agree with a lot he had to say, no real draws any more, and more points for coming second than first, nonsense.
  15. Brilliant, cant wait to see my first PL meeting there, fantastic news, Im so pleased for all of you. A terrible tragedy if we had lost the showground.
  16. Ive really enjoyed it over the last couple of seasons, Dave Goddard is fantastic as well, none of this over excitment you get with the sky boys, when nothing is happening. Perhaps a few e-mails from brit supporters to Premier sports would help.
  17. I quite like Stoke, am I right in thinking they lease the stadium, always found the staff to be friendly, the bogs are what they bogs, really need sorting. Qyite enjoy the racing its not the greatest, but it is NL level. Just glad there running, be up there a lot next season as Leicester have gone EL.
  18. Why have 4 clubs been given byes, isnt that two more meeting for the supporters of those clubs.
  19. I hope Stoke continue, enjoy my trips from Brum on the odd saturday night, dont go to as many as I would like to. Now that leicester have gone EL, my trips there will be just when the brummies are there and will get a few more meetings in at Stoke, they are both about the same distance for me.
  20. Good idea, should the bspa itself take over the licence and run thoses events, all the super 7s( sorry nearly laughed myself there, its the word super does it to me everytime) and the world cup meeting as it is a FIM track.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy