Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

bluejam

Members
  • Posts

    1,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by bluejam

  1. Why should he but out?Where has SKJ mentioned anything about closing?Christ, you talk some real s h i t e
  2. Yeah,I'm one of them that doesn't attend anymore(but never used to miss a meeting home or away until Tony Mole gave it all up).I don't find fault or moan on here regarding Birmingham Speedway as i don't attend but know when you're taking the p i s s I think many comments on this thread are from loyal speedway supporters not folk who stay at home wanting to find fault or moaning
  3. When I got rugby tickets last November thru Principality app they come to your smartphone approximately 4/5 days before you are due to attend and there's no customer service contact to get in touch regarding the whereabouts(I sent an email to Welsh Rugby Union and was told that tickets would be with me shortly)to find out where your tickets areWhether it's any different for Cardiff GP I don't knowLets hope the app has got better than it was
  4. You're spot on TINYSLast November I'd purchased tickets for Wales rugby matches at the Principality Stadium and were paperless,so only way of entry was via the Principality App and a COVID passport!My Father in his late 70s got extremely agitated as he hasn't got a smartphone or even an internet connection(no PC) was at a complete loss on how he was going to attend.A real stress which is unnecessary Whoever makes these decisions on this is how it's gonna be needs a good kicking imoCan anyone tell me what's wrong with having a ticket/tickets sent in the post ,available to collect on the day of the event,or print at home
  5. I got into a drinking session with Marek and his mechanic in the bar at Stoke after a meeting!Scary indeed!!
  6. Had breakfast with him and Matej Zagar in a hotel in Gorzow back in 2012 before the Polish GF v Tarnow.Top bloke,but can understand why you didn't like him
  7. The top and bottom PS is there just ain't enough folk through the gates
  8. An absolute waster at Brum Mattia Carpenese,Robert Ksieszak,Brent Werner,Tyson Nelson,Harvie BanksIf I'm being cruel in my assessment then please let me know
  9. Tracey Smith is a most loyal of supporters and has been for yearsA decent lady as part of a consortium
  10. I don't think so noakseyCrowd levels have ALWAYS been a problem at Brum,so lets get real
  11. I spent 25 years of my life in the B11 postcode and moved as far i could away from the area as it became an overwhelming s h i t h o l e
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYb2sNh2ijg&t=1226s God Bless Alan Grahame
  13. Folk such as UK Martin wouldn't give a flying fig for the footie on TV and leave a speedway meeting after 4 heats tbh There are life long supporters walking awayThere are obviously serious problems which aren't being addressed
  14. Blood pressure is ok so I'm toldSomething that Barry the Cat mentioned that were no issues until this season.Led to believe as I mentioned earlier that Brum now have a very experienced track person in John Priest so don't know why ardent supporters are heading for the exits after 4 heats Actually reading Marshall07 post seems to make a lot of sense!
  15. In what way do I need to calm down?Good to hear you have your track issues sorted
  16. WTFA clown complaining about Brum track after the debacle at your s h i t pit at the end of August
  17. No there were no issues as far as I remember(missed less than 10 meetings both home and away from the 2007 comeback till Alan Phillips decided to f**k it).Come to think of it there may have one issue when Somerset rode and wanted the track surface bladed
  18. Your team won after threatening to refuse to ride,so what exactly is the problem?Something Brum need to fix not Redcar
  19. But your team were refusing to race after heat 4So it's all ok cos you took the points
  20. Sorry bud I was just checking how many games i could make at the Ricoh Arena this coming season
  21. You're 2 pts down with 5 heats to goThe Bears should take all 4 pts
  22. I absolutely loved the place on a Friday night,
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy