Scott Autrey,Kenny Carter,Tommy Jansson,Ray Wilson,Per Jonsson.
Like many others,ask me on another day
Very surprised that no one has mentioned Tony Rickardsson so far on this thread
Joe McLaughlin is the name you're afterI knew Joe very well and under his commercial role at Brum worked his conkers off to try and attract folk through the gates at PB and also raise sponsorship for Brum Speedway.He often antagonised folk with his approach and determination to get people through the door,but it still didn't work and ended up going down the gurgler under the Phillips promotion
What can be done this time around I don't know.Crowds at PB have never been that clever and have only been swelled by away support in the past.
When Jason Lyons retired(used to sponsor the fella)his parting words to myself were "it's time to get out"
See UKM post which kind of says it allWhen a fella is as committed as he is to watching speedway and decides to go home due to the chaos he's witnessing then there really are serious problems!!
Be interesting to hear Team Gemini's take on events earlier (You'll have to excuse me as I've had a long day at work)
I gave up with it after watching Lee Richardson lose his life in 2012 but still try to take an interest,but it's sadly waning I'd like to ask those devoted supporters who attended this evening why should I attend again?
Good to see you posting on here again Deano
Why don't you go and undertake a Polish language course in your local educational facility(like I did in 2012)if you wish to know whats happening in PGE Extraliga Zuzel 2021
Totally agreeI go there everyday for workThe City is a building site,end ofPhysically assaulted last week by a local junkie during my work break outside the railway station
Been once for the GP and had a free ticket too in a partially full stadium.Has anyone been when it's rammed and you can't hear what the person seated next to you is saying?Riders getting hammered in pubs then pouring pints over decent folk.
Apart from all the above it's a great City to visit
And what's wrong with posting crap on here? There's crap posted on here everyday but you don't react to it,but you did with an 88 year old speedway enthusiast