Think the most important thing is to try & ensure we don't lose any more teams. I really admire the dedication of the owners to try & improve the track & facilities. As a Panthers fan, I would love to be able to go to a similar venue near Peterborough.
Hope Covatti returns next season, but looking at the X rays, doubt he will ride any more. Hope I'm wrong, & he is young & fit enough to continue racing in the future.
It looked like Covatti hit a post down the straight, didn't look like there was any fence from camera angle. Would be interested to hear other peoples views.
Surely all young riders are committed when riding in a relatively new country ? A low points return means low wages, & the chance they won't last the season, or be asked back the following season ?
Until the Buster got involved with Panthers, I had a season ticket for 12 years. This was to help the club, as I always missed a couple of meetings, due to holidays. If we had a good team, it was a bonus.