Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Arthur54

Members
  • Posts

    4,091
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Arthur54

  1. I would like kilderman and holder in the Poole team
  2. I'm sure Brady will be fine, I also think holder will be pushing for the No 1 position soon
  3. no excuses tonight, no one could gate all night, never mind onwards and upwards, it's only April
  4. not sure but didn't Nicholls win some his British titles there
  5. now you know what we had to put up with at Poole, kk waste of space
  6. unbeaten in two matches, enough said, roll on Wednesday, Poole v Swindon, Kurtz v Morris
  7. Gavan why don't you shut the f***k up , they have only had two matches, that's 4 points, come to think of it how many have Ipswich, if I was you I would be more worried about them
  8. I feel pretty certain, once Noddy is back and up to speed, he will be pushing for that no 1 spot
  9. remember him coming to Poole one night, and going through the card, a 21pt maximum, he was like lightning out of the gate . RIP Ivan
  10. you obviously don't want to win trophies then
  11. I'm hearing Noddy 12 from 5 rides in Poland today
  12. I use to love my trips to Blunsden many years ago, was probably my favourite away track, but like everything else, its not the same anymore
  13. change the record, come down and see for yourself
  14. the last time you saw any decent racing at Swindon was when Darcy rode for you
  15. you were lucky, you had Batchelor and Lawson
  16. he will be just fine, all you Holder knocker's will eating your words
  17. he would bring you some much needed success
  18. the amount of success he's brought Poole I'm sure they would, the blokes a genius, and very nice bloke with it, has always got time to stop and talk to the fans
  19. Gavan a question for you, would you like Matt Ford as your promoter at Ipswich
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy