Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. What about that woryna chap Poole had last year,,, he did okay for them
  2. So cook would be bang on 7 currently then. I'm sure he will soon be at Poole
  3. It was said before the season started how woeful Harris and Bellego would be at Foxhall,,,
  4. I'm sure buster told Chris to run it how he normally would
  5. Could have,,, but too late,,,, the Ipswich way I dont have much confidence in the management getting the changes right,,,, that's if they make any
  6. Since Cook would be on a bargain average considering how good he is at Foxhall,,,, seems like a total no brainer to me
  7. In sure it's one of the reasons the camera's only at Foxhall once,,,,, it's never looked good on TV,,, which is why we were always on less years ago to. It's not the only track that looks rubbish on TV,,, poole, kingslynn the same
  8. So the witches need 3 changes to become league winners I think. Harris, Bellego, Hawkins,,,,, then job done
  9. He had a fall and 2 lasts,,, he didn't pass anyone
  10. Now on the real downside,,, I've been a witches follower for a very long time, and using that knowledge,,, I don't see any changes made until its too late
  11. I don't care what they would say, and let them have Harris back
  12. That's exactly the way to go,,, both out,, both no good at Foxhall at this level, Cook and quite a few fit. Garrity was one,,, think sedgeman may be another,, and others that would score more than the other two put together
  13. Shouldn't have been in the team to start with on that average on our track,,,, just don't get it,,,
  14. He can't beat anyone now including reserves,,, so how you work that out,,,, he isn't good enough full stop,, waste of 6 ppints
  15. Even KP in 15,,, anyone bar Barry Harris and Bates
  16. At least everyone else can see that Hawkins makes strange decisions now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy