Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

tellboy

Members
  • Posts

    6,962
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by tellboy

  1. The crowd tonight was most definitely better this week by a long way.Double i would say,as it was that bad against Peterborough.Sheffield again bought plenty of support. Quite happy with our two new riders.Laguta having probably never rode on a surface quite like the NA before so quite happy and hopefully he will gain in confidence on how the track/surface rides in future matches. Kye 4 from 3 rides got to be happy with that.Find it strange he only got 3 rides.Heat 2 then not a race until ht 11.That to me was poor management.The guy is new to this track,we were getting hammered surely he needs more races to get comfortable and the feel of the track. Whoever came up with £10,000 a meeting for Laguta needs to give their head a wobble,seriously. Buster needs to don his tractor gear again imo,the other guy,well he needs some lessons imo.Didn't think the track was that grippy tonight,wasn't enough material down imo. The rest of the team seriously need to look at themselves because they are letting themselves down as well as the fans.Truly awful gating from all bar Laguta in the end.Why are they so slow from the gate is baffling to me.The biggest let down for me so far is MPT,ok he don't always gate,but he is normally at least on the tails of the riders in front.He was yards behind tonight again. Roll on next week we only have Belle Vue to contend with.Bewley,Kurtz and Lidsey all pushovers
  2. Pretty sure this has been done at Lynn before,the air horns definitely have.
  3. Agree,the more noise the better.That is what makes Cardiff the occasion it is.The atmosphere is electric at Cardiff and that is with the racing being naff half the time. Who are these people saying all this.Blimey if you don't hear the times ask someone beside you I'm sure they will help.I have to do that half the time as I am normally chatting when the times are given out.I just can't believe people come out with such rubbish,must be the same people that moaned about the silencers years back.
  4. 30+2 from 18 rides isn't too bad from the last 2 seasons imo.That is averaging what Klindt's actual average is,but Klindt isn't averaging much at all this season anyway.Best guest available i think anyway.He has had some very good meetings at Lynn,hoping tomorrow night will be one of those too.
  5. Nick Morris should make Lynn stronger,in turn R/R for Bellego makes Sheffield a hell of a lot stronger.I make it Kerr,Ellis and 2 from Howarth or if they want can use Gilkes.
  6. Couple more of the right changes and I may even change my stance of going away again.
  7. Matching the riders up I can still only see a Sheffield win.If Bellego isn't there it makes them even stronger away from home as he is worse than what KK was away. None the less there is a feel good factor at Lynn I'm sure with the signing of Laguta and I can't wait for the match.It's probably the biggest signing in Lynn's history,alongside Henka imo and let's hope Lynn get the support that's deserved for this.
  8. I am not sure whether he/she actually supports a club.I think he/she just likes to post rubbish on here for reactions which he/she invariably gets.
  9. Maybe both,Lambert maybe looking for a few meetings later in the season
  10. As was many Panthers fans when they thought he was the messiah,saviour. Of course he is,he's a salesman
  11. Oh ok,one of those two then.Must admit i wouldn't know what he looked like.Have to sign Castagna if only for his 70's adult film moustache
  12. Maybe Brady is at Wolves to give a bit of support to his new rider(Castagna)?If not you would have expected a recorded message on Eurosport,unless he just likes travelling.
  13. Why are people moaning about the 8pm start,been like that in the fixtures for a while when i looked at the BSPA fixtures.
  14. I like Pickering,but was he really a heatleader?6pt average indicates not imo.He is worth it on his average though as a second string.
  15. I would keep Pickering only if they know he will become fully fit.As for him being a heatleader,I think he is far from that at the moment as his 5pt something average suggests. Rowe has stagnated imo,yes he had a couple of decent meetings at Lynn a while ago now,but hasn't got going like several thought he would do.But things do have to change Tofty has been going steady of late imo.
  16. Don't forget our averages will have changed by the time we have another meeting.
  17. Won't be him,suppose it all depends on the injury for now
  18. That makes Lynn stronger,but not strong enough.Still a big Sheffield win.
  19. If you re-declare your side with Tungate in it,you can't have a facility for him until he has a meeting surely,that's how it has been for a while.I know Wolves have for Becker but at least they have a valid reason with him being injured.
  20. Just had a look at this season Stars stats.KK and Klindts last places are atrocious imo.KK 7 last places in 21 rides,Klindt 8 last places in 19 rides.That is not good. Over to you statto,BB
  21. Could have done with him last week though,someone needed to do a few laps with the water cart,the dust was terrible.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy