Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Badge

Members
  • Posts

    20,497
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Badge

  1. Wonder if Kelvin and Olly will make their odd little snippy remarks about Ipswich tonight whilst commentating, like they have the last 2 gp's 🤔
  2. Can see it now, the Emil and Jason school of learning the fastest way round Foxhall😂
  3. Nice technical track to sort the men from the boys instead of just throttle jockey. I have to say it'll give the British based riders an advantage for a change.😜
  4. Doesn't seem to be much interest in this meeting 🤔 I see lions still have facility for Howarth.
  5. Well Paul Hurry on Radio Suffolk yesterday said guest for Nicholls is Lewy Kerr for this meeting plus Olly Allen had arranged for Team GB riders to meet in Poland on Thursday evening for team bonding meal ahead of practice on Friday for WTC. Paul and Richard stated that as the Aussie riders would be riding in Gb on Thursday night and flying out Friday morning that is what Tom would be doing.
  6. Not sure if you saw this on big screen Thursday night so thought I'd share on here. Absolute legends and Doyley 😜
  7. Sad really as Kyle always gives his all. Means Kemp getting more rides on Thursday? Is he as good at Leicester as he was at Foxhall?
  8. Danny posted his schedule on Facebook and he has five meetings the next five days😬
  9. Hiya bruv, was it just me that was unable to access the forum for a couple of days or was it down for everyone?

    The reason I ask, I don't very often post on here nowadays,  but I posted on the Ipswich v Sheffield thread and posted the amount for Ben Fund collection and one or two observations regarding Tom's performance and how good Lawson could have been and it's completely disappeared 🤔, the likes I got too, weird!!

    Px

  10. 10 mins away from track and it's hammering down
  11. And now we await to see who we have guesting at no 6.
  12. We welcome the new boys on the block, this is how we line up
  13. It'll be interesting to see who covers for Phillip next month, when I gather, he will miss 3 meetings due to his ban. I suspect he will be more on the pace after that as he will be riding more meetings.
  14. My favourite (not) in heat 7🙄, shouldn't be allowed for home teams 😠
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy