That would be more to the point. I wonder if some of these ippo fans have ever ridden a 500 cc machine with no brakes at speed. ? No i thought not. Just bad losers.
Winge winge winge.
Leave him along Lisa, he has nothing else better to do that keep be littling poole. I really dont know what he will say id we won it again. Basically, nothing, he will hide for a year. And come back with his usual rubbish.
Whos doing the Wolves track now ? Plenty of grass growing on the outside coming out of turn 4. I half expected to see buckets of potatos ready for planting.
Yup you are right about Heeps Steve. He was/ has been remarkably poor, but he's always had the abillity. As for Ippo as a team, i dont think our management nor riders will be taking them lightly somehow.