-
Posts
1,429 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by RPNY
-
Haaaaaaaaaa ok GC that was a good one
-
I think pretty much everything you've said is stupid but I wasn't rude about it. Anyway thats not part of this thread. So I'lll eave it there.
-
I believe you called me a clown. I merely offered you the opportunity to do it person. If you dont believe get a stop watch and see how much time he had before Greg got to him. And I'll happily disagree with you that approaching someone face to face is cowardly yet knocking them off their bike is not.
-
Look at the video. He's had half a lap to get off the bike he was at a standstill when greg got to him And please DM your details so we can meet and you can call me a clown in face to face. I've not got personal on here but we can if you want to buddy.
-
I beg to differ. Ran at him head on. Nikki didnt react. He had plenty of time to but didnt.
-
Absolutely not. Someone said it was cowardly which implies he was sneaky or underhanded in what he did. He was stupid and irrational, but cowardly, nope not in my eyes.
-
Oh come on now. He saw the guy he just knocked off running directly at him, you really think he was expecting a kiss and a cuddle? Do be serious. He had 20/30 seconds knowing it was about to get lively! Not justifying it but it was not as previously said 'cowardly'
-
pandorum Hancock went mental and committed one of the most cowardly acts I have seen on a speedway track and you do not even criticise as he seems to have every right to do that. How was it cowardly? Cowardly would be a sneak attack. Greg ran straight up to him, Nicky knew what was coming a long way off!
-
Hahaha very true SCB
-
Yes Yes Yes. That really is point
-
Im saying if it was to be one or the other I know whats better. And if you think people should/would never react - especially in such a high adrenalin sport & after such an incident, then you arent living in the real world. That is all. I am not for one moment saying I want riders to go and chin someone everytime they think they are knocked off. If that is how I came across then apologies.
-
Violence and Thuggery? Come on I've seen people react to a whole lot less then that. All the Pedersan fans on here got such long fuses that if something like that happened to them they'd say oh no that was bad but never mind, I won't react... Come on that's not real life.
-
Phil Rising said it was better that riders to seek revenge off the track rather then on it. And I'm agreeing. Apologies that I didn't get the terminology or speed of the accident spot on but I think you know where I'm coming from. Getting revenge on a rider during a race and deliberately knocking them off whether it be 40/50/60 or 100mp is not ideal. Would you agree on that?
-
How? Would you rather a be hit by someone or be stuck in the fence at 70+ MPH? If ever you seen someone fence another rider on purpose it literally makes you sick to your stomach
-
Nailed it E I Addio
-
And yes even though I fully understand why he did what he did, Greg should receive a more severe punishment for this btw..
-
I'm amazed at some of the peoples defense for NP on here. I haven't attacked him personally just stated fact about what he's done to others. Justifying what he's done previously to others with 'well they've all done it too' is ridiculous & doesn't make it right. And none of them have anywhere near the amount of incidents NPs had. I mean thats just obvious lol!
-
Im English and live in NY... And Erik Gundersen was my hero as a kid..
-
The pattern is there will always be incidents in Speedway. But not repeated time after time the same person. Can you genuinely not see that? I have no personal vendetta against Nicki I'm just saying it as I see.
-
For those who are still defending NP, to my knowledge the riders in GP's alone he's knocked off and/or had visible arguments with are Hancock AJ Emil Hans Andersan Holder Zagar Ward THJ Gollob Woffy Im sure there are more thats just top of my head. Are they ALL in the wrong?
-
No you've missed the point. No rider just lets someone else win, especially in the GPs. You obviously just dont like Hancock.
-
Let him win 2 world titles? Lol that is classic
-
NP has had this coming a long time. I would imagine this was still in Greg's memory.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4GjqZk6DM Nicki is a great rider and from what I'm told a decent bloke off the track but the fact of the matter is he causes crashes time after time. Even if you are a fan of his you have to realize that every other rider dislikes him for a reason. I remember in the Cardiff program years ago David Norris admitting that even though NP was his team mate there were times he couldn't defend some of the stuff he did. Also, I used to sponsor an ex team mate of Nicki's and he simply described him as a lunatic who'd rather fence him then get a 5-1. For those of you who don't know me you may think that is made up bull****, but I swear it's true. As for Greg's reaction, don't know what everyone is up in arms about. He just got knocked off his bike at 70mph, by a guy who's don't it multiple times before & he saw red mist. Not the first or last person who's done that. The only real surprise was that it was Greg that finally stepped up and did what loads of others had wanted to do for years. Roll on Cardiff...
-
The worst thing is it's not lack of effort he's just not good enough
-
stand corrected looks like we're gonna get our rses handed to us!