Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Gambo

Members
  • Posts

    1,580
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Gambo last won the day on February 13 2025

Gambo had the most liked content!

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://www.kandysoft.com

Recent Profile Visitors

4,682 profile views

Gambo's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1.6k

Reputation

  1. And yet do the absolute minimum to encourage (or help) the progress of the British Youth Championship riders.
  2. Very underwhelming experience in the Midlands after all the hype. Slight hint of an early dusk, but that was all. Only the birds around seemed a bit confused.
  3. Coventry introduced Greyhounds (1990's I think), rather than it being a Greyhound stadium.
  4. That is an anomaly of the rules, brought in for no logical reason this year. Counts as a ride in his average but not in his completed races count.
  5. How is it 'Throwing him under a bus?' It's not unreasonable to expect a couple of points from him whilst riding at Reserve.
  6. Me too. I went with Bob Tanser. Tommy was winning up until the rain delay.
  7. It would certainly need concessions on prices from the Ferry companies. I have a booking for outbound and return ferry next month, admittedly with the free cancellation premium, but it is over £300 for car and 2 persons.
  8. Despite not being a fan of Jack Holder, I found it grossly unfair that Madsen (11 points) got seeded to the Final when Jack (11 pts) had beaten him in Heat 19. I could however, agree with heat times being the criteria if there had been 3 riders tied.
  9. I arrived at the (half mile, or thereabouts) traffic queue at 6:45. They opened up the overflow car park just as I actually entered the stadium gates. I was directed to the overflow, and was the third car in there. Rather fortunately this allowed me fast exit after the meeting.
  10. One of them (now blocked) even claimed to have a wicked sense of humour, but I've seen no evidence of that in any of his posts. BTW. A 🤣 or 😂 emoji does not make a post funny.
  11. You can find the Racecard abbreviations by downloading the 2026 SCB Regulations at: REGULATIONS / Downloads - Speedway Control Bureau Abbreviations are on Page 128.
  12. This is the same killjoy who doesn't want Coventry to return, gloats over Swindon problems. Did not want to believe that Oxford, Buxton and Northampton would materialise. Has not had a good word to say about the sport in general. Hardly what I would call a Speedway fan, more like a Clarke Osbourne sycophant.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy