British Speedway Forum

Bomber never should have gone down, simple as. His clutch hit Hans' back wheel and it was the speedway equalivent to Cristiano Ronaldo :lol:

Another thing, Ref was totally wrong when he excluded Travis and not Lindback. Lindback ran straight into the side of him and should be excluded. (Found Boyceys comments quite funny on the phone :lol:)

I have to agree that it was the wrong call.. there seemed minimal contact but I think that's payback for Andersen shutting off the throttle 2 years ago was it that cost us the title when he let the swede pass

I have to agree that it was the wrong call.. there seemed minimal contact but I think that's payback for Andersen shutting off the throttle 2 years ago was it that cost us the title when he let the swede pass

Well said that man,Its a great shame that Hans cannot improve his manners and dignified approach like he has with his riding this year,Still he is the most arrogant rider on thr circuit,And wont make world champion with his unsportsmanlike behaviour while he has a hole in his backside.

his.

What is your issue with peterborough?

I know a while ago there was a somewhat heated discussion between you and some other panthers fans, but there's no need to spit your dummy out every 5 minutes.

Put up, shut up, and grow up or feck off.

yep reel `em in!! works every time??

You are a sad man Mr Moore, you come on here every so often and on the Panthers page having a go at Hans or the Panthers. I see you even had a go at a Poole match you went to see and say how boring it was. I think your time would be better employed watching tiddlywinks in outer Mongolia, no controvesy and rivetting action.

A typical reply from this person. musnt say anything nasty about Peterborough or their riders eh?

I see you just picked up on the ONE negative comment I mentioned about Poole but you omitted to say anything about the positives I said?

This is just a fine example.

Yes I agree with you that after watching that match tiddlywinks would have been more interesting but I`m sure it was a one off" non passing" meeting although I hav`nt read any post as yet disagreeing with me have you?

I may be missing something here but I thought this site was for people to air their views?

Or are we not allowed to mentiom Peterborough?

. . . . . .

But unlike Hans and Nikki englishmen can control themselves

. . .  . .

Which we did see in Germany during the World Cup in football.

Wayne Rooney certainly did control himself . . . . . .

Which we did see in Germany during the World Cup in football.

Wayne Rooney certainly did control himself . . . . . .

Perhaps you should rename yourself Barf as you make me feel sick,Another foreign @"**@*.

Mod note - Post not edited. Forum member banned for 2 weeks instead.

Perhaps you should rename yourself Barf as you make me feel sick,Another foreign @"**@*.

Hmmmm

How mature.

Hopefully this is not an example of the typically Brit.

If so I guess I have been extremely lucky in only meeting those above this level of behaviour.

tsk tsk

27 pages of the usual ranting, dross, and childish insults eh? Damn it.....I reckoned it would be well over the thirty-mark by now. :rolleyes:

Whether Andersen was rightly or wrongly excluded, the reason he has gone down in my opinion is what he said about Bomber. He has no right to call him a child or say that he should be in the CL etc. How many riders have fallen in a similar situation? Hundreds. And the comment about Bomber looking him in the eye...classic. Bet he feels a right twit when he sees that interview on tv. For him to see that, he'd have to have been looking right as he was going into the corner!!! :D

Also, for Nicki and Hans to go and have a go at Ole Olsen was pathetic. What can he do about it.

This is my opinion of Hans as a person, because I think he is a great rider.

Australia had the same dodgy refereeing decision when Lindback should have been excluded, but you didn't see them kicking the pits, swearing and throwing things around. You could say that cost them the world cup. But you didn't see them having a childish fit.

Edited by Jo_1515

Well said that man,Its a great shame that Hans cannot improve his manners and dignified approach like he has with his riding this year,Still he is the most arrogant rider on thr circuit,And wont make world champion with his unsportsmanlike behaviour while he has a hole in his backside.

Could I please borrow your rose coloured tinted spectacles to look at 'Tim Henman'sorry - Scott (wouldn't like to meet up a dark alley) Nicholls please, only he really is an example isn't he (remember the televised meeting when he swore, I think it was at the Belle Vue manager) no I would imagine everyone has forgotten that, or when Crump looked straight at the camerman and said f..k off, I could go one - AJ a couple of years ago etc...... Hans isn't the only rider to loose it,I would have been exactly the same if someone had interviewed me at that point, but hey there always has to be someone to hate!!!

please remind me how many GP's Nicholls has won?????

Surely its time something was done about these "foreigners", not only do they beat us at everything, but they now have the temerity to come on OUR forum and have opinions different to ours.

So a rider can't have an opinion unless he's won a GP?

Also, why is Andersen a legend exactly?

And finally, Panthersfan, do you think Hans Andersen actually cares about Peterborough Panthers? He's just another foreign speedway rider racing in Britain to earn a few quid. Simple as that. Don't kid yourself he's in love with anytihng other than himself.

Get your unoin jacks out and support team GB for christ's sake!

Great post TigerWolf.....you took the words right out of my mouth.

Whether Andersen was rightly or wrongly excluded, the reason he has gone down in my opinion is what he said about Bomber. He has no right to call him a child or say that he should be in the CL etc. How many riders have fallen in a similar situation? Hundreds. And the comment about Bomber looking him in the eye...classic. Bet he feels a right twit when he sees that interview on tv. For him to see that, he'd have to have been looking right as he was going into the corner!!! :D

Also, for Nicki and Hans to go and have a go at Ole Olsen was pathetic. What can he do about it.

This is my opinion of Hans as a person, because I think he is a great rider.

Australia had the same dodgy refereeing decision when Lindback should have been excluded, but you didn't see them kicking the pits, swearing and throwing things around. You could say that cost them the world cup. But you didn't see them having a childish fit.

Oh at last among the petty insults and nonsense is this post. Totally agree with it [ except i think he's a good rider not a great rider quite yet ] On a personal level i won't be sorry the day i see Hans Andersen and Nicki Pedersen retire. Pedersen seems to have calmed his riding antics down this year but his antics with Olsen were bad. What did the Danes expect him to do ??? And in reply to SCB saying people are twisting Andersens words regarding calling Harris a CL rider i suggest you wind the tape back and listen and watch it all again. As the Danes start to throw their teddies out of the pram, you hear Nicki Pedersen say in the background ' f*****g conference rider ' I dont care who said it.It just showed a total lack of respect AND arrogance like i've never seen in watching speedway 30 years. It's a shame the Danes won i was hoping the Aussies would win it at the end if GB couldn't. True the Australians showed HOW to behave and no one can question THEIR will to win. The Danes ? I'm finding it hard to give em respect today. Poor show.

Oh at last among the petty insults and nonsense is this post. Totally agree with it [ except i think he's a good rider not a great rider quite yet ]  On a personal level i won't be sorry the day i see Hans Andersen and Nicki Pedersen retire. Pedersen seems to have calmed his riding antics down this year but his antics with Olsen were bad. What did the Danes expect him to do ??? And in reply to SCB saying people are twisting Andersens words regarding calling Harris a CL rider i suggest you wind the tape back and listen and watch it all again. As the Danes start to throw their teddies out of the pram, you hear Nicki Pedersen say in the background ' f*****g conference rider ' I dont care who said it.It just showed a total lack of respect AND arrogance like i've never seen in watching speedway 30 years. It's a shame the Danes won i was hoping the Aussies would win it at the end if GB couldn't. True the Australians showed HOW to behave and no one can question THEIR will to win. The Danes ? I'm finding it hard to give em respect today. Poor show.

LOL so you dont remember Crumps dummy spitting in the GPs , even pushed his poor Grandad !!