British Speedway Forum

Gorzow 51

Piotr Paluch ( 2 2* 3 2 3 ) = 12+1 (5)

Slawomir Dabrowski ( 0 ) = 0 (1)

Robert Flis ( 2 2 S 2* 2* ) = 8+2 (5)

Marek Hucko ( 1* 1* 1 3 ) = 6+2 (4)

Magnus Zetterström ( 2 1* 3 1* 1 ) = 8+2 (5)

Michal Rajkowski ( 2 0 2 1 2 ) = 7 (5)

Pawel Hlib ( 1* 3 2* 1* 3 ) = 10+3 (5)

Gdansk 39

Tomasz Chrzanowski ( 1 3 3 3 2 ) = 12 (5)

Krzysztof Stojanowski ( 3 0 1 ) = 4 (3)

Robert Kosiecha ( 3 0 0 3 S 0 ) = 6 (6)

Krzysztof Pecyna ( 0 1 2 S ) = 3 (4)

Kenneth Bjerre ( 3 3 1 2* 1 0 ) = 10+1 (6)

Mariusz Pacholak ( 0 ) = 0 (1)

Miroslaw Jablonski ( 3 1 U 0 0 ) = 4 (5)

i was really looking forward to the NY Classic but the weather is going to be awful!! Hope Newport have the good sense to call it off early if the weather does turn out that bad.

I can't be there sunday, but if anyone who is going can get me a copy of the PL match programme v Isle of Wight from last July, I would be forever grateful.

Hope it'

s a great day.

....but if anyone who is going can get me a copy of the PL match programme v Isle of Wight from last July, I would be forever grateful.

LOL. From where?!

i was really looking forward to the NY Classic but the weather is going to be awful!! Hope Newport have the good sense to call it off early if the weather does turn out that bad.

In the weather forecast I have seen, it does not start raining until 6pm, well after the meeting has finished

LOL. From where?!

If you ask for the programmes they will generally have a look for them whether its the guys in the bar or Tim himself.

The weather forecast i have seen says heavy rain and winds most of the weekend,shame as i was looking forward to my trip abroad too.

Weather.co.uk has got Newport as having a cloudy but dry night Saturday evening with showers beginning from 4am and then light rain from Sunday evening. So it must be possible to put the meeting on depending on the severity and frequency of the showers !!

ANNOUNCEMENT -

Mr Wong will sadly now not be in attendance on Sunday due to a severe case of mange in the family!

Edited by Mr Wong

Coward! :P I'm sure mange is treatable. A few of the Wolves fans get this regularly so I bet they could pass on the details of a quick cure. Ask Stevebrum - he is the expert. :lol:

The weather forcast does not appear to good generally.However Newport has a good record for putting meetings on, has it ever lost a New Year Classic to the weather??,

I would guess not many.

Edited by greyhoundp

True greyhoundp but theres racing & wet racing!!

In 2000 they were racing through puddles! this should give you some idea of how wet it was!

In 2000 they were racing through puddles! this should give you some idea of how wet it was!

Good race and he missed the tapes twice. The infield was still interesting. Remember running across to the second bend to reach Derrol Keats and ended up in one of them canyons. :D

:blink::blink: