British Speedway Forum

Well that was pretty dire. The track was an absolute disgrace for a major event.

yeah very poor track there was a few good races but mostly it was boring except watching how class nicki was

FANTASTIC :D

Not one of the best GPs to watch. In fact I haven't found one race to put on my best races from 2007 DVD. Well done to Nicki who proved he is the best whatever the conditions. A true World Champion.

One of the better gp's at last they are learning to make the tracks more slick to let the better riders get there reward for gateing .

Let's hope we don't see tracks again like cardiff witch allowed riders like harris to win gp's on mistakes by other riders .

One of the better gp's at last they are learning to make the tracks more slick to let the better riders get there reward for gateing .

Let's hope we don't see tracks again like cardiff witch allowed riders like harris  to win gp's on mistakes by other riders .

I just need to clarify, you are being sarcastic aren't you? God forbid if you're serious...

I just need to clarify, you are being sarcastic aren't you? God forbid if you're serious...

Not at all !on slick tracks the better riders always win fact .

On anythink else it's a lottery :mad:

:lol: very nice win; Nicki is the worlds best speedway rider!

Pretty shocking meeting overall - a few decent races yes, but how much of the passing was down to mistakes by riders caused by the track. Can't begrudge Nicki his win though - he was head and shoulders above the rest.

Best wishes to AJ - that was one hell of an impact but the pain he was in... I don't think I can remember a GP with quite so many of the riders carrying injuries even before the start.

Great win for Nicki, was never really tested. Wonder if all his FANS will come on here to applaud him. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Think the Prague GP is getting a bit stale, could be time to move it for a year or two doubt it would be Pardubice due to the fianancial reasons.

Excellent performance but obviously helped by Mr Olsen's track set up a poor GP in my eyes, very little overtaking.

As i said on another thread. Poor Scott Nicholls, he really does

get some bad luck. Im not a great fan of his, but after tonight

in Prague even im starting to feel a bit sorry for him!!.

Why, what happened to him?