British Speedway Forum

I think it was on orders of the captain who had a fantastic night.

so did sheffield the track but we didnt order the track

Edited by The Third Man

To win the pairs you need a good second rider......

Bo**ocks,to win you need to be able to finnish anywhere other than last,with the most important positions being 2nd and 3rd,B Vue have as good a chance as any other team,my favourites would be P/Bora,but it is wide open.

So it's not bollocks then, you agree that you need to avoid last, which means you need a good second rider. So we agree. Other than the fact you think Charlie will do OK at King Lynn and I don't.

So it's not bollocks then, you agree that you need to avoid last, which means you need a good second rider.  So we agree.  Other than the fact you think Charlie will do OK at King Lynn and I don't.

Are you saying Gjedde is not cappable of keeping 2nd or 3rd with J Crump hopefully team riding with him,after all it is a pairs event :D .

So lets agree to disagree,but dont forget to put that tenner safely away :wink:

it's at Kings Lynn ... Troy will do ok.

Troy will do ok at Lynn but Rosco should use his noggin & if Moose is fit use him cos he'll do better.

Troy will do ok at Lynn but Rosco should use his noggin & if Moose is fit use him cos he'll do better.

AFAIK its done on averages, so unless Troy is unavailable or injured Moose wouldnt be able to replace him.

To win the pairs you need a good second rider, not a good number one and a temperamental number 2, so BV are out straight away.

Poole, Eastbourne and Coventry have the best 2nd riders.

If the Aces had a good top man and a bad number two, then you could rule them out straight away. In your opinion we have a good top man and a “temperamental” number two. By temperamental I take it you mean he has good and bad performances. If you are able to pinpoint exactly when he will have his good and bad days could you also supply me with this weeks winning lottery numbers by personnel message? You could also give me the winning numbers for Saturday 05/04/2008.

A spreadsheet would be nice of Gjedde’s scores this coming season, as we may be able to do a Poole style Ferjan sickie on his bad days and run R/R.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

If the Aces had a good top man and a bad number two, then you could rule them out straight away. In your opinion we have a good top man and a “temperamental” number two. By temperamental I take it you mean he has good and bad performances. If you are able to pinpoint exactly when he will have his good and bad days could you also supply me with this weeks winning lottery numbers by personnel message? You could also give me the winning numbers for Saturday 05/04/2008.

A spreadsheet would be nice of Gjedde’s scores this coming season, as we may be able to do a Poole style Ferjan sickie on his bad days and run R/R.

Nice one...ouch.

I think you'll find you've just pointed out exactly what I've been saying. You just never know what Charlie will turn up. If the right one turns up, BV will win, on the other hand, if the wrong one turns up he won't score a point.

I think you'll find you've just pointed out exactly what I've been saying.  You just never know what Charlie will turn up.  If the right one turns up, BV will win, on the other hand, if the wrong one turns up he won't score a point.

I agree with you there. It was the “so BV are out straight away” comment that I took issue with.

Cheers

I agree with you there. It was the “so BV are out straight away” comment that I took issue with.

Cheers

So do i,SCB is to quick to put B Vue down and very hypocritical in what he says.

The comment he made about 2nd riders applies to every single pair,not just B Vue :P

I wont be rushing to bookies to bet on poole, Panthers and Aces for me.

I also think Coventry and Eastborne wont have too many last places so they will be up there.

what everyone has failed to mention is that a premier league pairing could win the elite pairs!!!!!!

so how can this be called the elite league pairs??!!!

Premier league pairing will be given a wild card into the elite pairs this year, what a joke!!!!!

let me guess the premier league pairing will be from Kings lynn!!!!!