British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Scunthorpe Vs Buxton

No I will not "refrise" or "refrase".......Nor will I "rephrase" any of my previous post......hard luck if you do not comprehend!

I comprehend, bring on the Brits, took two out and replaced with jan graverson

I comprehend, bring on the Brits, took two out and replaced with jan graverson

Not in the National Development League they didn't...

BTW - The under 21 GB Team ... of the 5 riders 3 of the riders have ridden for the Conference Team of Scunthorpe Scorpions :approve: Is that enough proof that Scunthorpe 'bring on the Brits' :wink::rolleyes:

Edited by scribbler

Not in the National League they didn't...

BTW - The under 21 GB Team ... of the 5 riders 3 of the riders have ridden for the Conference Team of Scunthorpe Scorpions :approve: Is that enough proof that Scunthorpe 'bring on the Brits'

Well done... And glad to see that you're calling the league by its correct name now!! :approve:

Now can someone 'bring on' a date for the, er, restaging of this meeting..?!! There's an end of August deadline for fixtures in the NL is there not..? :blink::unsure:

Well done... And glad to see that you're calling the league by its correct name now!! :approve:

Edited mine :P:wink::lol:

Not in the National Development League they didn't...

BTW - The under 21 GB Team ... of the 5 riders 3 of the riders have ridden for the Conference Team of Scunthorpe Scorpions :approve: Is that enough proof that Scunthorpe 'bring on the Brits' :wink::rolleyes:

wasn't they placed in the premier league to developed them? And they were not underachieving, they were doing well. I understand it's what is best for the club, but they had actually started to gain knowledge of the tracks and gain in confidence. Then through nothing they had done wrong get told someone else has your ride. They shouldn't of put them up there in the first place. I think it's a little cruel not development

Now can someone 'bring on' a date for the, er, restaging of this meeting..?!! There's an end of August deadline for fixtures in the NL is there not..? :blink::unsure:

12th September is the deadline.

wasn't they placed in the premier league to developed them? And they were not underachieving, they were doing well. I understand it's what is best for the club, but they had actually started to gain knowledge of the tracks and gain in confidence. Then through nothing they had done wrong get told someone else has your ride. They shouldn't of put them up there in the first place. I think it's a little cruel not development

I have to agree with you kikidee, I can't speak for Gary but young Steven has not been with the club 12 months yet,his progress is great certainly one the future.but Scunthorpe have let him down, they gave him a large bag of sweets(everton mints) go ahead there yours he tried one or two then they were taken away. He was developing well and lord knows what he's thoughts are now. Who dose he trust? I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Scunthorpe the scouse wave.

I have to agree with you kikidee, I can't speak for Gary but young Steven has not been with the club 12 months yet,his progress is great certainly one the future.but Scunthorpe have let him down, they gave him a large bag of sweets(everton mints) go ahead there yours he tried one or two then they were taken away. He was developing well and lord knows what he's thoughts are now. Who dose he trust? I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Scunthorpe the scouse wave.

And may I say that kid is that loyal he even travelled to Peterborough to act as reserve for the team that replaced him. Loyallty or what?

And may I say that kid is that loyal he even travelled to Peterborough to act as reserve for the team that replaced him. Loyallty or what?

Maybe your point that he travelled to Peterborough makes your first pOST a load of crap,and infact he was ok with the move to stand him down from the first team and agreed with the move,

Steve will know im sure he has a nailed on place in the Pl next year,hence him travelling down yesterday to ride for his team

Well done Steve Worrall

He was developing well and lord knows what he's thoughts are now. Who dose he trust? I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Scunthorpe the scouse wave.

As you pointed out you know very little about the situation, least of all Steve Worrall's thoughts. I can assure you that the relationship between the Worrall family and Scunthorpe Speedway is very strong and both Steve and Richie have a big future with our club.

It will now be interesting to see whether your further posts on this forum (should they happen) show you as a well-meaning individual who is pleased to hear the truth or just someone who is hoping to cause trouble.

As you pointed out you know very little about the situation, least of all Steve Worrall's thoughts. I can assure you that the relationship between the Worrall family and Scunthorpe Speedway is very strong and both Steve and Richie have a big future with our club.

It will now be interesting to see whether your further posts on this forum (should they happen) show you as a well-meaning individual who is pleased to hear the truth or just someone who is hoping to cause trouble.

Dont think he will now hes a MARK ED man :rolleyes:

wasn't they placed in the premier league to developed them? And they were not underachieving, they were doing well. I understand it's what is best for the club, but they had actually started to gain knowledge of the tracks and gain in confidence.

young Steven has not been with the club 12 months yet,his progress is great certainly one the future.

Both are part of a team - not individual riders - and still have team places with Scunthorpe Saints.

I trust that Scunthorpe management know what they are doing... and usually people support their team first, and then individual riders...

Maybe your point that he travelled to Peterborough makes your first pOST a load of crap,and infact he was ok with the move to stand him down from the first team and agreed with the move,

Steve will know im sure he has a nailed on place in the Pl next year,hence him travelling down yesterday to ride for his team

Well done Steve Worrall

Ouch did I hit a nerve! For your information the only reason Steve went to peterbourough as reserve was because jan graverson couldn't be, because he hasn't raced for Scunthorpe yet so Steve stepped in. I did not come on here to aggravate anyone or cause any grief I was just stating my opinion on this forum which I am entitled to do. So I am very sorry if I've hit nerve

Ouch did I hit a nerve! For your information the only reason Steve went to peterbourough as reserve was because jan graverson couldn't be, because he hasn't raced for Scunthorpe yet so Steve stepped in. I did not come on here to aggravate anyone or cause any grief I was just stating my opinion on this forum which I am entitled to do. So I am very sorry if I've hit nerve

EdwardIan. You don't half come across as a rather bitter, troublesome individual. The general tone and negativity in your posts are very much in common with the illiterate rubbish spouted on the somewhat quiet unofficial forum. Any coincidence?