British Speedway Forum

help!!!

my sky doesnt even show it on any channel wots appenin

Same here.

Have we been completely relegated to behind the red button?

I had it set in my sky+ planner and it has now been removed so it is not even on between 6 and 7 now

does the red button need a PHONE LINE

Had my sky+ set to record from 6pm and didn't know it was going behind the button at 7pm until read it on here. Went to set for a record of the whole thing at 1230am and the 6pm scheduled recording disappeared from my planner. Checked the schedules now and it's live cricket all the way through on sports 1, live golf on 3 and rugby on 4. Some nonsense called WWE on sports 2 so it seems that Sky have decided that live speedway, that has been in the schedules for ages, gets dropped at the last minute and we have to make do with a recording several hours later, unless anybody knows different.

I'm assuming, and hoping, it's now on the red button from the start rather than the first hour on SS1 then the switch.

Can't get the GP at all. Pressed the red button on both sets but nothing happens. Does this red button lark not work with Virgin Media being the supplier. :(

Can't get the GP at all. Pressed the red button on both sets but nothing happens. Does this red button lark not work with Virgin Media being the supplier. :(

nope! doesnt work on virgin media

thought he was injured and with all due respect probably the weakest wildcard of the season so far..

Maybe, but he still comfortably beat Tai. Pretty much sums up Tai's right to be there doesn't it :rolleyes: