British Speedway Forum

Who should get the last 2 places for the premier league riders championship? I would like to see Travis

with Lemmo ,

Lemon = zzzz , better with a rider who will race and entertain people.

If Screen gets in then I imagine McGowan's average will see him included as the next highest. Maybe Ashworth will get put in due to winning last year, if he doesn't already qualify via his average.

Maybe Ashworth will get put in due to winning last year, if he doesn't already qualify via his average.

Was just about to mention him. Doubt his average will see him in.

What will people say if Ashworth rides in it and doesn't win?

Top rider from each team, plus the two highest 2nd place riders in a team, looks like the last two places will go to Travis McGowan and Mark Lemon.

Nothing, but if he is included & wins it again that would say alot more

It would only back up the opinion that he is one of the worst riders to win the P.L.R.C , IMO.

It would only back up the opinion that he is one of the worst riders to win the P.L.R.C , IMO.

:lol: :lol: :lol:, but he'd finish second...behind Auty

The Sheffield qualifier is as tight as it gets, I make it that Josh Auty has got it 0.01 of a margin over Ricky Ashworth.

So that makes him one of the worst riders to win the pairs too? William James mcdonald

So that makes him one of the worst riders to win the pairs too? William James mcdonald

Top reply.

And of course the worst rider to reach the FINAL of the PL 4's only dropping 1 point, remind me WJM, where were the Berwick riders in these events.

Edited by victor meldrew

What's so wrong with WJM's post? There have been some very good riders win the PLRC, no harm in being the worst to win it, its a good achievement to win it to begin with.

Edited by MattyHart

For me Ashworth should be in along with the highest averaged rider not to qualify.

seconded. it's a shared event which needs a big crowd to generate revenue for ALL the clubs.who's gonna bring in more people - ashworth or lemon (for example) ?