British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Final Play-off 2nd Leg Sunday 26th September

Can I just say a big thank you to Racers and Royals for putting the links on here for each sundays meeting,I have greatly enjoyed watching the speedway from Poland this season.

Thank you. ;)

Yes well said that man.

Many thanks to R&R.

Re today's meetings quite enjoyed the Torun v Wroclaw meeting, some very good races in that match.

Shame about the weather re the Leszno v Zielona Gora match, that said the supporters still turned out in tremendous numbers.

Great to see Leigh Adams win a league title in his last year and also a mention for Jarek Hampel, it's been a good season for the guy on an individual basis and it is good to see his efforts coming to fruition at a team level as well.

Brilliant to see Leigh Adams and Lezno win the championship :approve:

Can I just say a big thank you to Racers and Royals for putting the links on here for each sundays meeting,I have greatly enjoyed watching the speedway from Poland this season.

Thank you. ;)

I echo these sentiments. Much appreciated.

Cheers R&R :approve:

Brilliant to see Leigh Adams and Lezno win the championship :approve:

I echo these sentiments. Much appreciated.

Cheers R&R :approve:

I can't get these streams, can anybody tell me the result and how Chris Holder got on?

http://live.sportowefakty.pl/launch_speedway_2471.html Has the results Holder had 2,1,2,1,0 for 6 points

Thanks mate, i appreciate that! :approve:

Thanks to everybody for the kind words much appreciated-onto elite league tommorrow and then Swedish semi`s on tues and wed this week,although i will miss tues coverage as i will be watching the mighty Royals thrash Ipswich !!

Thanks to everybody for the kind words much appreciated-onto elite league tommorrow and then Swedish semi`s on tues and wed this week,although i will miss tues coverage as i will be watching the mighty Royals thrash Ipswich !!

thank you from me too

So after the div1 final matches today its Gdansk v Czestochowa(over 2 legs) to decide who races in the extraleague in 2011.Matches i would think 3rd and 10th Oct

Do you know the venues for these dates,R and R?Is the meeting on the 10th October likely to be held at Gdansk?If it is then I should be able to attend this meeting after the GP in Bydgoszcz!I have my fingers crossed!! :)

Do you know the venues for these dates,R and R?Is the meeting on the 10th October likely to be held at Gdansk?If it is then I should be able to attend this meeting after the GP in Bydgoszcz!I have my fingers crossed!! :)

Unfortunately the meeting on October 10th is held at Czestochowa (the 2nd leg meeting is always held the track of the Ekstraliga team - Cz'wa in this case).

Unfortunately the meeting on October 10th is held at Czestochowa (the 2nd leg meeting is always held the track of the Ekstraliga team - Cz'wa in this case).

Thanks Mateusz.Too far to travel from Bydgoszcz to Czestochowa on the train then(6-8 hrs depending on stops!!) :(