British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ben Barker V Tai Woffinden

Most people who do a physically demanding sport retire early.

Tell that to 99.9999999% of speedway riders

Edited by speedibee

I think he can enjoy his retirement as well . I wish I could have retired at 39. so do most people I should think

He isn't retiring from work, he is retiring as a professional speedway rider.

Leigh Adams is loyal to ££££££££££££££

Yeah and where do you think a lot of it goes.

Always has imaculate equipment and is a total professional.

And what does he earn for putting his neck on the line when you compare it to those poncy footballers.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Yeah and where do you think a lot of it goes.

Always has imaculate equipment and is a total professional.

And what does he earn for putting his neck on the line when you compare it to those poncy footballers.

Junior

lorry drivers put their neck on the line every time they get behind the wheel, thats their choice ,many of them own their own trucks and keep those Immaculate , so they get to retire at 39 do they?

lorry drivers put their neck on the line every time they get behind the wheel, thats their choice ,many of them own their own trucks and keep those Immaculate , so they get to retire at 39 do they?

Lorry drivers do not put their neck on the line every time they go out,thats like saying i put my neck on the line every time i drive to work.If they drive on the ragged edge like speedway riders do then they are not driving as safely as they should be.

He hasn´t retired, just changed jobs. He is already setting up another business. Try and keep up.

Speedibee, Sauuuce with yer' chip-ee?

Adams rode for nothing in Australia for 10 times crowned National Champion. Risking injury and sacrificing his W.C. prospects in the process. No his sponsors didnt give him a free ride!

Still waiting for you reply of what Sullivan rides for or is loyal to???

Edited by dirt

He hasn´t retired, just changed jobs. He is already setting up another business. Try and keep up.

Oh right I'll keep an eye out for him collecting trolleys at my local tesco .

Cant believe you could compare the 2 occupations?? :rolleyes:

Why do Top footballers retire at late 30`s???

Cant believe you could compare the 2 occupations?? :rolleyes:

Why do Top footballers retire at late 30`s???

Can't believe you could compare the 2 occupations :rolleyes:

I liked Tai anyway but he went up in my estimation of him when he did his "naked" laps with Shane Parker - what a laugh- and in the middle of October!

Oh right I'll keep an eye out for him collecting trolleys at my local tesco .

i dont think they have tesco out in aus...

is this grudge all about the stuff about aussie kids riders coming over and nicking all British kids opportunities that you alluded to in another thread?

Can't believe you could compare the 2 occupations :rolleyes:

At least im talking about sportmen.

Lorry driving - in the olympics is it? :rolleyes:

i dont think they have tesco out in aus...

is this grudge all about the stuff about aussie kids riders coming over and nicking all British kids opportunities that you alluded to in another thread?

yes .