British Speedway Forum

How and when can you use the reserve.

Any time i think.... so Doolan/Wright are effectivley part of the team from the off.

Any time i think.... so Doolan/Wright are effectivley part of the team from the off.

Well that sort of gives us half a chance,if Sam was riding I think we would have had a chance of winning,thank you BSPA.

According to the rules set out on the BSPA web site, the reserve can take 4 rides between heats 1-16 and 1 ride between heats 17-20.

According to the rules set out on the BSPA web site, the reserve can take 4 rides between heats 1-16 and 1 ride between heats 17-20.

Only if the rider has a Y in their name and it the meeting falls on a Sunday and the sun is out.

Just wanted to say good luck to the lions today hope they can do it and hope all riders in the fours make it though safe and uninjured

Should be a good meeting.

Hopefully a Leicester win. But, watch out for Ipswich, think they might win it.

Wise words...cos we have!!!!!

Wahooo Ipswich Witches PL4TT winners 2011 :cheers::drink::party:

Well done lads, great way to finish the season. I just hope the trophy is made of gold or bronze (but knowing the bspa it's probably plastic), as the Ipswich forum troll has been telling us for months, we'll get no "silver" this season.

Ipswich in trophy win shocker! In 1990 the Witches won the 4tt at peterborough after dropping down a league the year before, this year they have won it at the 1st attempt. Ok its not the league but its a step in the right direction. Maybe after a few years of stability in the premier league, not forgetting trophies, the promotion will be in a position to step up again? But after a barren 13 years, nice to win something isn't it?

Well done Ipswich :)

Just back from a decent meeting with a good crowd and Mr Doolan again showing what a great guy he is :) any Ippo fans who gave him stick earlier this season should hang there heads in shame :nono: along with Shane Parker, Kauko, Magnus, Jan Graverson and Lee Geary :wink: Kevin is the best bloke we've had at BP :)

Well done Ipswich :)

Just back from a decent meeting with a good crowd and Mr Doolan again showing what a great guy he is :) any Ippo fans who gave him stick earlier this season should hang there heads in shame :nono: along with Shane Parker, Kauko, Magnus, Jan Graverson and Lee Geary :wink: Kevin is the best bloke we've had at BP :)

We think Dooley is a top bloke too, along with Morten, Lasse, Mat and Taylor (and Lee Geary :wink: ). Well done to the Ipswich Witches PL4TT Champions! :party:

Really enjoyed the meeting, plenty of passing and determined riding. Shouldn't listen to all the bad publicity about the track, as clearly it can be a real racing track.