British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Ben Fund Bonanza 11/3/2012

The last time I took a group of Bandits supporters to a Wetherspoons in Brum,they got hammered!! :lol:

Hahaha, i really enjoyed it in there on our trip down in 2010. I'm looking forward to being able to stay longer this time, as we were off on the bus to Rye straight after Brum back then....see you at the bar :lol:

The last time I took a group of Bandits supporters to a Wetherspoons in Brum,they got hammered!! :lol:

You have one dodgy pint at PB and..................was good at the time. Would love to be able to come down for this one though.

You have one dodgy pint at PB and..................was good at the time. Would love to be able to come down for this one though.

Maybe it was the seven or eight good ones!!!!!!

Maybe it was the seven or eight good ones!!!!!!

Tut tut TC, never such a thing happened. Are you going to the Ben Fund meeting?

I do sometimes moan at Poole but its good to see they are sponsoring a heat at the Ben Fund.

What's Jason Crump doing on the advertising of the event, is he in it?

Good 4 so far but I hope the next name is Freddie Lindgren, hes brilliant at Perry Barr.He got a 15pt maximum in the WM Trophy meeting and a 5 ride 18 pt max in the ELA fixture, even though I get the impression he doesnt like the track, going by an interview ive heard from him last season.

Good 4 so far but I hope the next name is Freddie Lindgren, hes brilliant at Perry Barr.He got a 15pt maximum in the WM Trophy meeting and a 5 ride 18 pt max in the ELA fixture, even though I get the impression he doesnt like the track, going by an interview ive heard from him last season.

Does Freddie like any where except Brandon though?! :D

have to say the first 4 riders look awsome its going to be a cracking meeting and lets hope they raise lots of money

sully

We are looking for sponsorship for this very worthy cause to help cover the hard costs on the day.

Anyone who can help with Rider/Race or Tyre & Fuel offers please send me a PM & I will email you details of the packages available.

Danny King, Rory Schlein and Lee Richardson have been added to the line up according to Brums web page

• Like 1

Who's all up for a pre-meeting drink then ?

Good to see Rory Schlein has been included, he is always great to watch at Perry Barr. :t:

He doesn't like slick tracks thats all.

Looks a great line-up!!

Edited by superguest