British Speedway Forum

The world is very different now than when we one off world finals. I think everyone is forgetting that the Poles could not travel to places like the UK and the Cardiff crowd has a very high percentage of Polish fans. So no one knows what crowd you would get for a 1 off world final at Wembley. There are far too many GP's now. I think they should run it like the Ice GP's and have about 6 meetings racing on both Saturday and Sunday thus cutting costs for travel, track prep & you still get 12 rounds to get a fair world champ.

no its not 6 races are deffo too little for a world championship. I wouldn't mind seeing another two or three Gps.

I think we are at a minimum as it is.

BRIDGER or Ward?

bridger :lol: wont be world class period.

Not just prize money with the GP's. The extra sponsorship deals likely to be offered to a GP rider are surely much higher.

this is true, but is it worth the money to be floating round the back and having the mick taking. pepe and ped have no chance unless no one else turns up. then again expect they have trouble beating the track staff :lol:

BRIDGER or Ward?

i'd love to see Bridger in a GP, imagine all the talking he'd do on his twitter in the weeks leading upto it and then come the GP we wouldn't even notice him until he starts blaming his score of 00000 on everything but himself

i'd love to see Bridger in a GP, imagine all the talking he'd do on his twitter in the weeks leading upto it and then come the GP we wouldn't even notice him until he starts blaming his score of 00000 on everything but himself

Why are most comments about Bridger negative, i think he always puts on a good show good value cant understand it any reason?

Why are most comments about Bridger negative, i think he always puts on a good show good value cant understand it any reason?

because he has a big head, big mouth, big ego, big chip on shoulder ;)

because he has a big head, big mouth, big ego, big chip on shoulder ;)

not forgetting that lovely tweet he put up telling the fans where to go (which got swiftly taken down) after he'd failed in the race off after talking himself up again.

the guy might have talent just a shame he doesn't have the brains

Edited by Joe1986

Replacements for Pepe and Ward.

Martin Vaculik - Next in line from the GP qualifier.

Troy Batchelor - Good season in all leagues and will certainly add some spice to the GP's.