British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I heard it was possible that Tomasz Gollob would come in on a re-assessed 5 also.

But only at Poole.

• Like 2

I heard it was possible that Tomasz Gollob would come in on a re-assessed 5 also.

Some 12 or 13 years ago, whilst on the Monmore terraces, someone as knowledgeable about Wolves as you are told me Peter Karlsson would never ride for any team other than Wolves.

Some four or five different teams later..........

Some 12 or 13 years ago, whilst on the Monmore terraces, someone as knowledgeable about Wolves as you are told me Peter Karlsson would never ride for any team other than Wolves.

Some four or five different teams later..........

Yea yea of course. You know more than me. blah de blah.

Of course if Tai wants to move he will. Do i think it will happen? No way.

PK moved ONLY because he wasnt included team plans. He would be at Wolves every season if he could, and has made no bones about it.

Freddie will have had ten seasons at Wolves next season. How many times (even this) have people said he should move/needs to move/will move?

Has he?

I believe Tai will have his 10 year testimonial as a wolf and in wolves colour all of them.

However If Tai does fancy a move there will be plenty telling me i told you say.

I cant wait to get to his 10th season so i can do the same. ;)

It only takes a fall out with the promotion for Tai to move elsewhere.

Personally dont see why he would move he has come on a bundle at EL level but still has a long way to go before he is GP class but thats for a different topic.

Think Lynn should retain NKI as he really has held the side together at times this year and upped his game all over Europe big time. Id get shot of Korneliussen, as much as I like the guy he proved last season was a bit of a one season wonder.

I'm not that bothered who we get as long as they are committed to the cause. I don't mind losing provided they show conviction and have respect for the supporters.. Just turning up and going though the motions is not acceptable, at any level.....

• Like 1

I think Peterborough might take Iversen back for 2013, and form a spearhead with Bjerre... it would easily be within their average limits as Bjerre's has dropped quite a bit.

1. Hans Andersen 8.09

2. Mateusz Szczepaniak 5.19

3. Maciej Janowski 6.37

4. Olly Allen 5.77

5. Chris Harris 7.55

6. Kevin Wolbert/Lasse Bjerre 5.03

7. Linus Eklof/Richie Worrall/Mason Campton 3.00

Total 41.00

Could quite easily take Andersen back to form a spearhead with Bjerre and have more points to play with elsewhere.

Yea yea of course. You know more than me. blah de blah.

Of course if Tai wants to move he will. Do i think it will happen? No way.

PK moved ONLY because he wasnt included team plans. He would be at Wolves every season if he could, and has made no bones about it.

Freddie will have had ten seasons at Wolves next season. How many times (even this) have people said he should move/needs to move/will move?

Has he?

I believe Tai will have his 10 year testimonial as a wolf and in wolves colour all of them.

However If Tai does fancy a move there will be plenty telling me i told you say.

I cant wait to get to his 10th season so i can do the same. ;)

Imagine if Wolves and BV had actually gone ahead and swapped Lindgren and Stead? The reaction would have been amazing.

Imagine if Wolves and BV had actually gone ahead and swapped Lindgren and Stead? The reaction would have been amazing.

Thank god that was one bit of rumour that never came off!!

I think you will find Wolbert is still an Edinburgh asset.

Yes he is! About time Lynn put in an offer for him ;)

Thinking we need a team with three decent heat leaders to be more competitive at home, I wasted a bit of time thinking about the possible scenario and came up with:

1. Neils K Iversen. 8.79

2. K. Wolbert:. 5.03

3. Rory Schlein:. 7.23

4 M. Janowski . 6.37

5. B. Harris. . 7.55

6. K. Smith: . 3.73

7. L. Eklof: 3.00

Total: 41.70

Assuming the points limit this year wil be raised to 42 pts.. This would give us the 3 good heat leaders, plus 2 experienced 2nd strings, and 2 reserves who will increase their averages...

Edited for typo error.......

Edited by GRW123

Thinking we need a team with three decent heat leaders to be more competitive at home, I wasted a bit of time thinking about the possible scenario and came up with:

1. Neils K Iversen. 8.79

2. K. Wolbert:. 5.03

3. Rory Schlein:. 7.23

4 M. Janowski . 6.37

5. B. Harris. . 7.55

6. K. Smith: . 3.73

7. L. Eklof: 3.00

Total: 41.70

Assuming the points limit this year wil be raised to 42 pts.. This would give us the 3 good heat leaders, plus 2 experienced 2nd strings, and 2 reserves who will increase their averages...

Edited for typo error.......

who is B Harris

who is B Harris

B for Bomber Harris, It should've said : Chris Harris...... Cheers

thought it was whispering bob harris.... :D