British Speedway Forum

Huggy, Biffa, Paddington, Grin,n, Teddy, Stief, and BooBoo

Personally I'd give Paddington a miss he spends too much of his time on the continent in deepest, darkest Peru!

As I understand it in a cost cutting excercise the BSPA are introducing a '1 marmalade sandwich per rider per meeting' rule which should rule out 7 time Peruvian National champion Paddington 'Brown' Pastuso from British Speedway this year - a sad loss if it happens. Although the long commute from his 32 Windsor Gardens workshop in Notting Hill would have favoured a southern club anyway I suspect.

• Like 1

Baloo would bring the bare nessesities, so may his equipment would be suspect,

Wouldn't go for Yogi personally, attitude sucks since he started doubling up, all this "smarter than the av-er-age bear" nonsense, we've had enough of that this season, and let's not forget the pic-a-nic basket incident either, disruptive influence IMO.

My ear to the ground and friends in high places assure me that next years line up will definetly, without question, assuredly be as follows:-

1) Sooty - ave. 13.00 (goes without saying doesn't it! - certainty for 2013 PLRC but his victory speech will leave a lot to be desired)

2) Baloo - ave. 5.00 (2013 version of Geoff Pusey)

3) Blubber Bear - ave. 12.00 (a gamble on a ridiculously high average but after achieving equal first place after 2 years of WRGP (Wacky Races Grand Prix) with 4 GP wins tying him alongside the likes of Peter Perfect, Penelope Pitstop and the Anthill Mob - possibly a risk worth taking!)

4) Rupert the Bear - ave. 4.50 (despite him being No. 1 with children everywhere he can only make No. 4 at Redcar!)

5) Hair Bear - ave. 3.50 (purely and simply because of his resemblance to Aaron Summers!)

6) Fozzie Bear - ave. 3.00 (at the risk of infuriating a lot of people - everyone loves him but he's not really very good is he? Remind you of anyone?)

7) The Three Bears - ave. 3.00 (Father Bear, Mother Bear and Baby Bear tripling up/down in all 3 leagues)

I can't see Jitendra stepping aside (perhaps I need a better optician) but Yogi Bear has offered his managerial expertise free of charge (he's 'better than a millionaire that's because he's smarter than the average bear')

Edited by Boothers