British Speedway Forum

woffenden and ward in next seasons gps.

Really - what about Harris?

What about him?

:rofl: :rofl:

I mean't - is he in the GP's oldace? :t:

Such a shame the forum doesn't have a proper section for GP stuff...

• Like 2

I know, it is a shame!

Indeed cause that way this could have been on at 11.00 AM this morning when it was released

:rofl: :rofl:

I mean't - is he in the GP's oldace? :t:

Seeing as Harris didn't make the top 8 (yet again) he's out. I'm not surprised tbh he's been poor (bodering on the farcical) this year.

Having Woffy as the British interest instead might be better imo, he's a more gutsy rider than Harris as far as i'm concerned.

They were the obvious 4 tbh....MJJ may have snucked in but his performance in the GP challenge and suspect UK form probably blew that for him allowing Tai the nod to be the UK entry..

why should tai be in whats he done? may as well put batch in, they are both Aussies but one needs to ride on a British licence to get in the gps.

• Like 1

Woffinden omfg why? He has done nothing why put in a Brit at all they are not up to the mark of GP class and tbh its embarrassing.

Seeing as Harris didn't make the top 8 (yet again) he's out. I'm not surprised tbh he's been poor (bodering on the farcical) this year.

Having Woffy as the British interest instead might be better imo, he's a more gutsy rider than Harris as far as i'm concerned.

I'm afraid I would have to disagree with that . not only is Tai not good enough , he;s not british either so theres no british interest for a lot of people . what a ridiculous thing to say that the plastic brit is more gutsy then Harris , have you ever seen speedway ?

Tai is good enough if a ) his head is right b ) avoids injury

He will show promise at 3-4 rounds but wont make the top 8 - no Brit or assigned-Brit would make the top 8

Harris has had his chance, Nicholls as well, who else ??

Harris its the same old, blames his machinery, has a good meeting, blames his machinery etc.

Tai is good enough if a ) his head is right b ) avoids injury

He will show promise at 3-4 rounds but wont make the top 8 - no Brit or assigned-Brit would make the top 8

Harris has had his chance, Nicholls as well, who else ??

Harris its the same old, blames his machinery, has a good meeting, blames his machinery etc.

well if you are happy with Tai good luck to you , I personally cant see why he is even considered to be worthy . and from my own point of view there are now no british riders in the GP so I'm not really interested in watching it and like many more I suspect wont be going to Cardiff