British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Ipswich V Newcastle Ko Cup Final First Leg 27th October 2012

Bloody rain again - so much for the cold dry day we were promised!!

Showers now predicted all day although hopefully not heavy.

Should be all clear by early evening so with a bit of luck Bob should have time to get the track in good order.

Really looking forward to this one.

Up the Witches!!

Would it be possible to kept updated with the situation in Ipswich please, I'm driving down from Newcastle so it would be an awful long way to go for it to be called off.

Cheers

Would it be possible to kept updated with the situation in Ipswich please, I'm driving down from Newcastle so it would be an awful long way to go for it to be called off.

Cheers

Not expecting any really heavy stuff so should be no problems. Foxhall drains well also.

Weather still sub tropical by your northern standards!! ;-)

• Like 1

Not expecting any really heavy stuff so should be no problems. Foxhall drains well also.

aye been snowing up here!!

Thats what I like to hear! if possible can you let me know if it changes please. Much appreciated.

Also traveling down, starting off about 1.00pm. Much appreciate weather report updates, and if there is any concern about it not being on.

Drove past the stadium a few minutes ago. Huge puddles all along Foxhall Road so the track has certainly had the heavy rain from earlier.

Still lots of dark clouds and a light shower but these are being chased away by some blue sky and white fluffy specimins as I type.

Unless the bad stuff comes back (not forecasted but can never tell this year!) I wouldsay all systems go.

• Like 1

It is being said Leigh and Morten are pretty much certs for next year , Tres allegedly been pencilled in . If you add to that a 9pt ish genuine No1 that Chris Louis has promised us there won't be much left of the 42.5 limit to play with for the other 3 team places !

Its 12.00 and the SUN is out (swoon faint) :party: :party: :party:

The faint was obviously caused by the surge of positivity - such an unusual occurence so no wonder you dont feel right!! ;-)
  • Like 1

It is being said Leigh and Morten are pretty much certs for next year , Tres allegedly been pencilled in . If you add to that a 9pt ish genuine No1 that Chris Louis has promised us there won't be much left of the 42.5 limit to play with for the other 3 team places !

Think you can add Heeps and Nielsen at reserve to those 4.

Just had an after thought wonder if Sam Masters could be added to those 6, would his average fit?

Edited by aljack

Think you can add Heeps and Nielsen at reserve to those 4.

Just had an after thought wonder if Steve Masters could be added to those 6, would his average fit?

He will be on a low average he retired years ago :party:

Heavy shower 8 miles from the track...although our weather can be completely different to theirs!