British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Buxton

just seen ryan blacklock is back at buxton thats great news but it says he is in the main body of the team that must mean gravire and williamson at res looks like a risk having two new boys but we must hope they can hold there own and get a few points atkin blacklock williamson gravire hope we have got at least two big hitters lined up in last three places please please charles wright as one of them and what about adam mckinna and widders were are these riders not seen any named for any team yet are we going to get them

Edited by bw double

BW I see you didn't get any punctuation for xmas :lol: . Yes, Ryan is in the main body of the team as his average is higher than Tyler's and Matt's but it should push him on to the next level. I doubt that Chris will be back as we have a lot of points to play with for the other three places. With regards to your previous post slating Buxton's Press Officer, obviously you don't know how the club or press side works, so please keep your fingers off the keyboard when you don't know what you are typing about.

• Like 5

Hi Jayne good to see Adam is back and thanks for being first with a g m news but wy did it take a full week were you all sworn to keep quite by mr Morris or what ever is name is. Neil H, i have puy a few punctuation marks in my post ,just to please you.

Excellent that Adam is returning, he was going well last year until we lost Rob and Charles but still soldiered on under the extra strain. He will benefit from starting at second string if Jayne can sign two riders to take us right up to the points limit.

BW, still short of a few question marks etc. but it was slightly better.

Robert is hoping to have his first ride after his knee injury in a few weeks time,he's been training hard and is looking trim and fit.

Chopper

Robert is hoping to have his first ride after his knee injury in a few weeks time,he's been training hard and is looking trim and fit.

Chopper

Best of luck to Robert really unlucky in his spell with Berwick saw him in the 2 away matches and was impressed with him then had the unlucky injury in his 1st home match (not his fault)

Whats happened to Branford ?

Bad injury at Berwick last season still recovering

Good luck to Adam i rider who i think seems to get to a level and stop there if he gets some good bike and get his head down could be a good rider did he not have a break from the sport for a bit or was he just injuryed ?

Good luck to Adam i rider who i think seems to get to a level and stop there if he gets some good bike and get his head down could be a good rider did he not have a break from the sport for a bit or was he just injuryed ?

'Just' injured. May have been a time when he was 'between clubs' but not for very long.

Thanks for the info Abbott.

I'm waiting too. I've already found out there is only a reserved meeting at Poole when we are on holiday in the area so unless one gets rained off before it looks like we won't be seeing any speedway. Just my luck Coventry will be riding at Buxton on the Sunday so we'll miss that as well. :sad:

When are the NL fixtures coming out, Ive never understood why they dont all come out at the same time.

Because the NL AGM is 3 months after the EL/PL AGM...

I read somewhere that the Heathens fixtures, so I presume the rest of the NL, would be sorted out AFTER the EL & PL got theirs done!

The NL fixtures have always come out later as clubs running 2 teams, like Rye House, have had to fit them in around their main team's fixtures and then there are discussions as to when the other NL teams can visit. According to the SS, Buxton hope to run a challenge meeting on April 21st as their first home meeting.