22. May Holsted - Munkebo

24. May Danish Championsship - Final 1

3. June Outrup - Fjelsted

5. June Grindsted - Slangerup

12. June Slangerup - Fjelsted

17. June Outrup - Grindsted

19. June Holsted - Esbjerg

26. June Slangerup - Munkebo

Will any of the matches in April be shown on TV? I presume not but thought I would ask. Thanks for the info by the way :t:

Hi all

Here are the TV-matches for May and June:

1. May Fjelsted - Holstebro

8. May Holsted - Holstebro

13. May Outrup - Esbjerg

15. May Slangerup - Holstebro

22. May Holsted - Munkebo

24. May Danish Championsship - Final 1

3. June Outrup - Fjelsted

5. June Grindsted - Slangerup

12. June Slangerup - Fjelsted

17. June Outrup - Grindsted

19. June Holsted - Esbjerg

26. June Slangerup - Munkebo

Much appreciated info. I love the timing of the Danish fixtures they end at a time that leaves one able to toddle off for a good night out.

Watch out for the big meeting at Holstebro in August.Not sure if it will be televised,but the line-up is super.So good that i saw Mikkel bech the other day asking to be considered if any of the other riders drop out

'Jepsen Jensen Fan Club' timestamp='1366133407' post='2266885']

Grindsted have the best rider in the league probably so they are huge favorites.

Nicklas Porsing or Mathias Thornblom

Which of the two are you referring to ? :blink:

• Like 2

Michael Jepsen JENSEN!

I knew you'd bite. :lol:

Regards. Alan.

• Like 2

Watch out for the big meeting at Holstebro in August.Not sure if it will be televised,but the line-up is super.So good that i saw Mikkel bech the other day asking to be considered if any of the other riders drop out

Wait and see the officiel lineup before you get to excited - I think the first lineup you saw, was the wish list......

Wait and see the officiel lineup before you get to excited - I think the first lineup you saw, was the wish list......

Ok DW,i'll take your advice.Any idea of the line-up for Hosted saturday morning?Would like to make my first trip seeing as the Holsted v German U21 meeting was cancelled

Any idea of the line-up for Hosted saturday morning?Would like to make my first trip seeing as the Holsted v German U21 meeting was cancelled

I dont't know what Outrup and Silkeborg will bring, but Holsteds team will be Gleen Moi, Rasmus Jensen, Simon Selch, Patrick Josefsen and Brady Kurtz.

Edited by Danish Webmaster
  • Like 1

Kanalsport.dk have changed their schedule and will show Slangerup - Holsted at 19:00 local time tomorrow, may 1st.

Line ups :

Slangerup

Leon D. Madsen

Kenneth Kruse Hansen

Mikkel Michelsen

Kasper Lykke Nielsen

Kenni Nissen

Holsted

Nicki Pedersen

Patrick Hougaard

Renat Gafurov

Rasmus Jensen

Simon Nielsen

• Like 1

Good looking meeting.Kenni is much improved on last season i think.Had a good weekend and was pretty impressive at Holsted on saturday.Holsted might be weak if Hougaard doesn't find his form.At least you won't have to push start any bikes tomorrow Peter ha ha

Michael Jepsen JENSEN!

Why didn't he ride for Denmark U-21 on teh Sunday in Germany ? He was also dropped by his Polish club Czestochowa for the Sunday league match. In his first couple of meetings for his new POlsih club he did not score much. What's his problem this year?

Why didn't he ride for Denmark U-21 on teh Sunday in Germany ? He was also dropped by his Polish club Czestochowa for the Sunday league match. In his first couple of meetings for his new POlsih club he did not score much. What's his problem this year?

He wasn't dropped... The DMU asked him to ride in some Danish U21 meeting but he didn't even end up riding in that so I have no idea what happened to Michael.

Why didn't he ride for Denmark U-21 on teh Sunday in Germany ? He was also dropped by his Polish club Czestochowa for the Sunday league match. In his first couple of meetings for his new POlsih club he did not score much.

What's his problem this year?

Severe lack of talent. What is commonly known as a flash in the pan.

Dumped in Poland and dumped in England where next for him to stink the place out?