British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Redcar Koc 13 Apr @ 7pm

Completely speechless!!! Can't wait to see what other Berwick fans at the meeting have to say :sad:

Going by Updates looks like quite a fightback.

If Berwick lose, the "rotten to the core band" on BSF thread will erupt!!

Edited by george.m

How much more than Berwick did Redcar offer Dyer to join them?... Mind you, they're lovely race suits Edbergs dad paid for

Same thing went through my mind when Edberg got the nod over Dyer.

Going by Updates looks like quite a fightback.

I Berwick lose, the "rotten to the core band" on BSF thread will erupt!!

Something needs to erupt George.... I've been going to Berwick for an awfully long time now and sadly know that this result will have a detrimental effect on our numbers... regardless of the season only having begun!!!

Bore off. Same old tune from plumbs like you.

"Bore off" ??

what kind of knob are you?

and why did you change your id?

Edited by ch958

"Bore off" ??

what kind of knob are you?

and why did you change your id?

Bore off.

Couldnt make it tonight so I wont pass comment on this evenings result. I'm sure the boys gave there all.

Something needs to erupt George.... I've been going to Berwick for an awfully long time now and sadly know that this result will have a detrimental effect on our numbers... regardless of the season only having begun!!!

Ohh shoot! 44-46.

Take cover Bandits4eva!

Sad thing is people have started in force on Facebook and I ain't rising to their sad attempts to rile me! Just move on to Thursday... We may yet return the favour!

• Like 1

told you Redcar would shock a few this year and there's more to come.

Completely speechless!!! Can't wait to see what other Berwick fans at the meeting have to say :sad:

Well B4E Redcar gave Berwick a lesson in gateing and that sums it up was all about the gate...

Pleased to see Redcar get a win. They needed a boost. Berwick will be fine.

Believe me if Berwick carry on like tonight they will be far from fine ..

• Like 1

Well B4E Redcar gave Berwick a lesson in gateing and that sums it up was all about the gate...

Heard the track was a bit like a billiard table tonight... Can you confirm?! And if so why is it the complete opposite of what they said they wanted at the Q&A session!! And NJC71... fairplay1 is right... Next week is gonna be very telling but I sense a struggle from now on!

chin up sabs

Only one meeting... plenty more battles yet. Ricky will get back in amongst them and take us on too greater glories...

Whatever happened to Matej Kus?

Sad thing is people have started in force on Facebook and I ain't rising to their sad attempts to rile me! Just move on to Thursday... We may yet return the favour!

Your right, no way is this tie over yet. It will be a tight match on Thursday. It aint over till it's over.
  • Like 1

Heard the track was a bit like a billiard table tonight... Can you confirm?! And if so why is it the complete opposite of what they said they wanted at the Q&A session!! And NJC71... fairplay1 is right... Next week is gonna be very telling but I sense a struggle from now on!

Cant really say a lot about the track i thought it looked ok when i went in but then i was never on it, the riders were trying their bollicks off but seemed to be getting nowhere so maybe that says more than i can...