British Speedway Forum

I have found the heat results for the Rzeszow Longtrack meeting on Sportowefakty but I am unable to finish updating my Series Spreadsheet until I find out the Gates chosen for the semi-finals and Final. Does anyone have any idea where I could find these?

Also, can anyone help with the meanings of the non-finishing codes as posted on Sportowefakty?

(w), (d5), (w/u), (d3), (u4) and (t) I presume the numbers indicate which lap an incident occurred?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone is able to give.

ATB

Dave

I have found the heat results for the Rzeszow Longtrack meeting on Sportowefakty but I am unable to finish updating my Series Spreadsheet until I find out the Gates chosen for the semi-finals and Final. Does anyone have any idea where I could find these?

Also, can anyone help with the meanings of the non-finishing codes as posted on Sportowefakty?

(w), (d5), (w/u), (d3), (u4) and (t) I presume the numbers indicate which lap an incident occurred?

ATB

Dave

I asked this question once in the forums and received the following (from more than one Polish poster)

D = Engine failure(Retirement)

T = Tapes Exclusion

U = Fell

W = Excluded(Disqualified)

W/U = Excluded Fell

You can always double check next time Polish speedway is on or look for videos and tally it up with the on screen graphics or contents of match reports and heat results. Alternatively check the abbreviations listed in the Sportowefakty heat results against a recent SGP or similar meeting where you have an English version of what happened.

The live updates on Sportowefakty would be a good way to check, as they give a summary of each heat. In addition to the Polish racing you can watch online they obviously cover overseas meetings such as the SGP, SEC and the Swedish and UK Elite Leagues. But the above definitions should certainly be correct anyway.

Heat 22 line-up semi-final 2(from my video link )From the curb: Josef Franc (red helmet), Martin Smolinski (blue helmet), Stanisław Burza(white helmet), Stephane Tresarieu (excluded for touching the tapes), Cameron Woodward (green helmet)

Heat 21 semi-final 1 video

Video of final

If you know the result hopefully you can work out start/helmet colour. Edited by racers and royals

ATB

Dave

The number indicates the position that the rider had when it happened.

Edited by f-s-p

The number indicates the position that the rider had when it happened.

Thanks again f-s-p.

I tried to PM you but it said you were unable to take any more messages.

One more thing....

Can you tell me the Reserve Riders (21&22) for the first three rounds.

I have searched the FIM site, but it doesn't list reserves if they didn't get a ride.

Thanks,

ATB

Dave

Thanks again f-s-p.

One more thing....

I have searched the FIM site, but it doesn't list reserves if they didn't get a ride.

Thanks,

ATB

Dave

Have a look here http://www.speedway.org/ click on union flag then Results and reports then Langbahn grand prix 2013 Edited by racers and royals

Thanks again f-s-p.

One more thing....

Thanks,

ATB

Dave

Sorry about that, people are booking my spare room for next May like there's no tomorrow! :rofl: Not really... :lol: Speedway.org is the best for continental longtrack and grasstrack, almost 100% reliable meaning they dont themself usually get much things wrong.

Result from the longtrack challenge and a list of the 2014 longtrack series-good to see Andrew Appleton back where he belongs.

courtesy of Sportowefakty

1. Erik Riss (Niemcy) - 18 (4,3,3,4,4) + 1 miejsce finale

2. Stephan Katt (Niemcy) - 16 (3,2,4,4,3) + 2 miejsce finale

3. Stephane Tresarrieu (Francja) - 18 (4,4,3,4,3) + 3 miejsce finale

4. Dmitri Berge (Francja) - 13 (2,4,1,4,2) + 4 miejsce finale

5. Andrew Appleton (Wielka Brytania) - 18 (4,4,4,2,4) + 5 miejsce finale

-----------------------------

6. Bernd Diener (Niemcy) - 14 (3,t,4,3,4)

7. Aki Pekka Mustonen (Finlandia) - 17 (4,4,3,3,3)

8. Glen Philips (Wielka Brytania) - 12 (2,2,1,3,4)

9. Markus Eibl (Niemcy) - 12 (3,3,4,d,2)

10. Mathias Kroeger (Niemcy) - 10 (3,d,3,2,2)

11. Mark Stiekema (Holandia) - 9 (2,w,0,3,1)

12. Theo Di Palma (Francja) - 7 (1,3,2,1,d)

13. Marcel Dachs (Niemcy) - 6 (0,2,2,1,1)

14. Rodney Mc Donalds (Australia) - 6 (w,2,1,2,0)

15. Joel Nystroem (Szwecja) - 6 (2,d,1,2,1)

16. Nadine Frenk (Niemcy) - 6 (1,w,2,1,2)

17. Jerome Lespanasse (Francja) - 5 (w,1,0,1,3)

18. Paul Copper (Wielka Brytania) - 4 (0,1,2,0,1)

19. Sjoerd Rozenberg (Holandia) - 2 (1,1,0,0,0)

20. Keijo Bunning (Niemcy) - 1 (1)

21. Bernd Dinklage (Niemcy) - 0 (0,0,0,0,0)

Uczestnicy Grand Prix 2014:

Joonas Kylmaekorpi (Finlandia)

Jannick de Jong (Holandia)

Richard Hall (Wielka Brytania)

Josef Franc (Czechy)

Dirk Fabriek (Holandia)

Jorg Tebbe (Niemcy)

Cameron Woodward

Richard Speiser (Niemcy)

Mathieu Tresarrieu (Francja)

Martin Smolinski (Bernd Diener) (Niemcy)

Stephane Tresarrieu (Francja)

Erik Riss (Niemcy)

Dimitri Berge (Francja)

Stephan Katt (Niemcy)

Andrew Appleton (Wielka Brytania)

Edited by racers and royals

I realy wonder how the Longtrack GP series will look next year ... It looks like that there won't be a GP in Vechta and Forus. Forssa is running the Team Final and the Czech club from Marianske Lazne is struggeling with the low amount of spectators. Plus the Polish experiment was not a great succes ...

I realy wonder how the Longtrack GP series will look next year ... It looks like that there won't be a GP in Vechta and Forus. Forssa is running the Team Final and the Czech club from Marianske Lazne is struggeling with the low amount of spectators. Plus the Polish experiment was not a great succes ...

Maybe they could run the final round at Pardubice on the Saturday before the golden Helmet on the sunday.

Someone told me a few years ago that he had counted the worlds lt riders from results he had found worldwide and reached 700+...

Would be surprised if there were many more speedway riders than that, let alone longtrack riders. Maybe in the past, although I'd probably struggle to believe that as well.