British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve55

New Rider For Sheffield

Seen in Sheffield Star today that Hoggy has said it's vital that tonights meeting with Scunny goes ahead so that the assessed riders get their new averages so that our new rider can be brought into the team!

Says that a deal has been agreed with this guy and that all that's stopping him being brought in is the averages.

Any idea who it is? Lots of speculation, but who is it?

Nothing on the official website though!

Interesting in the programme last night, the emphasis that Andre is only on a 28 day contract for Glasgow.......

Seen in Sheffield Star today that Hoggy has said it's vital that tonights meeting with Scunny goes ahead so that the assessed riders get their new averages so that our new rider can be brought into the team!

Says that a deal has been agreed with this guy and that all that's stopping him being brought in is the averages.

Any idea who it is? Lots of speculation, but who is it?

Nothing on the official website though!

I'll have 50p on it being Adam Roynon.

I hope it's Adam. Just 4 or 5 from him would be better than they're getting now fro Jake Knight and would allow him time to get back into things at his won pace while anywhere else he may be needed to score 7-10 straight away.

Can't see it being Andre as it states a deal's been done and that whilst he's waiting he's not earning. Adam well there's a different story, however as it has been pointed out there wouldn't be any pressure on him to perform initially, but how is his confidence going to be after yet another bad one! Don't get me wrong having seen this guy at his best I'd love him to ride for the Tigers.

Rather see him mixing it with the opposition than a bloke riding 20 to 30 yards behind the other three riders!

I'll have 50p on it being Adam Roynon.

Me too. Despite his injury problems I'm very surprised he's been without a team since he returned from injury.

Edited by tigerblues
  • Like 3

I hope its Adam as well, I am a big fan of his.

Sheffield and Adam are made for each other at the moment.

• Like 1

made for each other,, does that mean that both of them are not doing too well at the moment and given time. both will improve.. adam will, dont know about sheffield.

If its Roynon for Knight, it will be the most excited I've been about the tigers since 2011 when we had Parker, Ashworth and Auty.

Still need the management to do there bit though when it comes to the team. Put Roynon(if it is) at 4. Wells at five and Hall at three away and swap them for home matches.

PLEASE BE ROYNON!! 🙏

• Like 2

If its Roynon for Knight, it will be the most excited I've been about the tigers since 2011 when we had Parker, Ashworth and Auty.

Still need the management to do there bit though when it comes to the team. Put Roynon(if it is) at 4. Wells at five and Hall at three away and swap them for home matches.

PLEASE BE ROYNON!!

hope its adam too but don't expect management to change,they don't agree with our thoughts on team changing.

• Like 1

If Adam could guarantee to be injury free, there would be a line of PL promoters after him, that's the only reason he is a free agent, and Sheffield well its a match made in heaven almost, and how badly they need a rider of Adams calibre, even if only 75% match fit.

Edited by greyhoundp

If Adam could guarantee to be injury free, there would be a line of PL promoters after him, that's the only reason he is a free agent, and Sheffield well its a match made in heaven almost, and how badly they need a rider of Adams calibre, even if only 75% match fit.

i think they need a bit more than just adam to turn things around.

i think they need a bit more than just adam to turn things around.

TBF, Shefield are going to win nothing. The noly thing they can do now is win at home, Adam in the 1-5 with Facundo in reserve should mean as close to certain home wins as Sheffield can get.

Guest WTF1

looking at tonights result sheffield need a few riders.

You could always have David Howe and we'll have Adam Roynon at Scunthorpe, please someone have David Howe!