British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Redcar 10/8

Mickey who?

He is Dyer tonight so far...
  • Like 1

Don't know if Ipswich were that good or Redcar that bad, probably a bit of both. Only rider that can take any credit for the Bears was Wilkinson. Steady gating and bike even tough sounded like a bag of nails, was certainly quick!

Well done to Barker, full 15 pointer and never threatened.

Although we were okay, I thought they were totally useless tonight, they really didn't seem up for any sort of racing. Wilkinson was by far their best rider and put up a really good show, and his reward? Not getting an extra ride in 15, didn't get that, or when they didn't give him the black and white helmet. Well done to Ritchie for finally winning a race.

Do they not have any fans that come on here?

I was looking forward to a close meeting last night. A win is a win they say but apart from Wilko, Redcar were pretty awful.

Cameron Heeps gets better everytime I see him ride (which isn't as often as I'd like!)

A good all round performance by the Witches.

Edited by Shrimpfan
  • Like 1

Why does Chris Gay always hold the tapes for so long? It's if he want to get riders excluded. The other thing was he came down from the box because he thought the track needed work on it even though no riders had complained! Thought Lewis Blackbird rode really well tonight, better than he did for Scunthorpe a few weeks back. Good all round solid team display from the Witches. Surprised at a few of the Redcar riders performances tonight as usually go well round Foxhall (Skidmore & Summers). Matej Kus great if makes start, looks like a novice if he doesn't.

Edited by Bash

No - because it was another meeting that passed by without a great deal of racing or incident to talk of - you do need two teams to make a meeting and only one turned up! Take nothing away from the Witches performance, they all rode well and scoring freely and of course it's another 3 more points for the witches as we head to the summit of the league.

Sorry for taking the thread off-topic! Good win for the Witches - maybe Redcar were not that awful but Ipswich were just sublime! What were the race times?

I think you meant to say they were Dyer, like he was again last night. :D

Sorry for taking the thread off-topic! Good win for the Witches - maybe Redcar were not that awful but Ipswich were just sublime! What were the race times?

Heat 1 was at approx 19:45, and they followed at roughly 5-10 minute intervals after that :)

Heat 1 was at approx 19:45, and they followed at roughly 5-10 minute intervals after that :)

That's pretty quick for Ipswich :lol: