British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Congratulations El Champions Poole

Thought you were warned twice recently to attack the post not forum members? Looks like you have again started attacking forum members.

who have i attacked here then apart from calling you a clown which to be fair most people on here call you far worse.

you called me someone who couldnt string a sentence together the other day. difference is it doesnt bother me.

i suggest if you dont like being called a clown run to the mods like you always do.

oh and thanks for totally avoiding the question and the content of my post. as usual!

• Like 1

Thought you were warned twice recently to attack the post not forum members? Looks like you have again started attacking forum members.

I seem to recall you using the Clown emoticon a number of times in a recent posting when referring to Gavan - so it's alright for you but not him? :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I seem to recall you using the Clown emoticon a number of times in a recent posting when referring to Gavan - so it's alright for you but not him? :rolleyes:

Sums up the Matt Fraud mentality in a nutshell...
  • Like 3

yes the way they got there is an issue

calling off a home match 24hrs before because of an injured rider then saying it was 'agreed' with lakeside when john cook said he didnt 'agree'

(think a stronger bspa chairman reqd to stop this happening again) matt ford certainly owes john cook one

wonder what would of been the outcome had a stunt like that been pulled on poole!

the belle vue farce seemed scripted, tangoman telling tungate to use ur head and stay on , so they can call it off after ten heats says volumes !

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh Er, is that the time, jeez, i must have dosed orf...

• Like 1

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh Er, is that the time, jeez, i must have dosed orf...

You debated that excellently Starman, I see Skidder liked it too..

It would appear that both you guys know the score and look the other way..

Down in Deepest Darkest there is no defence for the indefensible :t:

• Like 2

Pot kettle, look at some of your fellow Poole supporters and yourself for a change.

You debated that excellently Starman, I see Skidder liked it too..

It would appear that both you guys know the score and look the other way..

Down in Deepest Darkest there is no defence for the indefensible :t:

Change the Record Yerropes, it really doesn't suit you..

its the poole mentality.

if we ignore the facts and the truth it will go away.

if we dont like what people say we will bury our heads.

we can attack posters but nobody else can

we will avoid all reasonable debate

we will not answer any questions we dont like the answer to.

its a strange old place thats for sure

its the poole mentality.

if we ignore the facts and the truth it will go away.

if we dont like what people say we will bury our heads.

we can attack posters but nobody else can

we will avoid all reasonable debate

we will not answer any questions we dont like the answer to.

its a strange old place thats for sure

Debate what,Poole have done what others have the last few years.Just crept into the finals as they have come on form and now bar far the best team. We all surport our team as you all do. Were here now and looking for the win. Like Matt or not he has been good for Poole and will be around for a fair more years i would say.All these clubs and fans blaming Poole for everything need to look in the mirrer and sort there own house out. Any way your all BORING me now and most of Poole so take it on the chin and man up.

• Like 2

Debate what,Poole have done what others have the last few years.Just crept into the finals as they have come on form and now bar far the best team. We all surport our team as you all do. Were here now and looking for the win. Like Matt or not he has been good for Poole and will be around for a fair more years i would say.All these clubs and fans blaming Poole for everything need to look in the mirrer and sort there own house out. Any way your all BORING me now and most of Poole so take it on the chin and man up.

again completely missing the point.

Matt Ford is good for Poole and good at making decisions, getting the riders in.

The actions of the things Poole have done this season to get in to the play offs is controversial. Or are you blinkered to that?

I am a Swindon fan and i think the likes of you have this notion that everyone hates Poole.Gavan is more vocal about them than most but there are endless others on here who feel the same way as him me included.It is not the success you have had that people are envious of it is the way you have gone about.Do you believe? over the years your club has done EVERYTHING within the rules within the SPIRIT of our great sport.We all know in sport and in life in general you need an edge an advantage a ruthless streak to succeed but they're is a mark morally you don't overstep.At Swindon most of the fans i know of and listen to on here have strong principles.Would say ER, ORLOV, yerropes,Chalkie,Hagonshocker,The coombdog,Grachan,Beefy,Orion( and others) turn a blind eye just because we were winning things successfully i think not.They would say something i believe,where the Poole fans (not all) are in they're own little bubble imune from criticism and believe the world is against them.What will Fords legacy be? is it important to him who knows? but everybody is not against Poole just what they stand for. Edited by sidney
  • Like 2

I am a Swindon fan and i think the likes of you have this notion that everyone hates Poole.Gavan is more vocal about them than most but there are endless others on here who feel the same way as him me included.It is not the success you have had that people are envious of it is the way you have gone about.Do you believe? over the years your club has done EVERYTHING within the rules within the SPIRIT of our great sport.We all know in sport and in life in general you need an edge an advantage a ruthless streak to succeed but they're is a mark morally you don't overstep.At Swindon most of the fans i know of and listen to on here have strong principles.Would say ER, ORLOV, yerropes,Chalkie,Hagonshocker,The coombdog,Grachan,Beefy,Orion( and others) turn a blind eye just because we were winning things successfully i think not.They would say something i believe,where the Poole fans (not all) are in they're own little bubble imune from criticism and believe the world is against them.What will Fords legacy be? is it important to him who knows? but everybody is not against Poole just what they stand for.

Appreciate your compliment, Sidney! I have always tried to have some integrity on here, occasionally get angry and attack the poster but I have been unfairly attacked myself for my strong support of the Robins and pointing out things which some wish to gloss over or ignore on more occasions than I care to remember. Good to get some acknowledgement from a fellow forum member! COME ON YOU BRUMMIES!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I am a Swindon fan and i think the likes of you have this notion that everyone hates Poole.Gavan is more vocal about them than most but there are endless others on here who feel the same way as him me included.It is not the success you have had that people are envious of it is the way you have gone about.Do you believe? over the years your club has done EVERYTHING within the rules within the SPIRIT of our great sport.We all know in sport and in life in general you need an edge an advantage a ruthless streak to succeed but they're is a mark morally you don't overstep.At Swindon most of the fans i know of and listen to on here have strong principles.Would say ER, ORLOV, yerropes,Chalkie,Hagonshocker,The coombdog,Grachan,Beefy,Orion( and others) turn a blind eye just because we were winning things successfully i think not.They would say something i believe,where the Poole fans (not all) are in they're own little bubble imune from criticism and believe the world is against them.What will Fords legacy be? is it important to him who knows? but everybody is not against Poole just what they stand for.

Sadly Sidney those without blinkers are in a small minority Poole way.

The others fail to notice that there are MANY fans who feel disdain of the way the Poole management go about their business and in particular which is against the `spirit` of the sport. The blinkered plenty just excuse this as `jealousy` or `sour grapes`, which of course it isn't. They fail to see that they are happy to turn a blind eye to the glaring obviousness that the rest of us see and are happy to say `its just a few jealous of our success` - which in itself says all we need to know about how they feel about the state of the EL.

It is without question that Ford and co are great for Poole Speedway, without any question.

The constant gripe that is ignored by those blinkered fans is that Poole and Ford care not one jot about the rest of the EL or how the `spirit of the rules` are applied and therefore excuses like `jealousy` and sour grapes` are actually believed by those who continue to stay in their blinkered bubble.

I know that several Poole fans will see exactly what i`m saying - however i can be sure the rest will just simply say its because `i hate Poole`.

Doubt anything will change.

• Like 1

again completely missing the point.

Matt Ford is good for Poole and good at making decisions, getting the riders in.

The actions of the things Poole have done this season to get in to the play offs is controversial. Or are you blinkered to that?

Blinkered to what ? Jon Cook has been to Poole since as Matts guest and his friends and is good friends with Matt. There is no issue from either side from this. Belle veiw meeting ? This was not Pooles fault and we would of beaten them anyway. What has been done has always happened by every team over the years in differant ways.Poole has got there by hard work and good rider mangement and if Poole win nothing you will say will take the shine off our year. Last few years most have wet their selves when Poole lost in the finals, this year its our turn to laugh at others. Should Brum stuff us 70 nil and take title next week good luck to umm, but its seems you lot just moan about Poole for no good reason.

• Like 1