British Speedway Forum
kraftwerk

Speedway Fans Interests Survey

I think if you were looking to spam a lot of people, targetting a small group of Speedway fans wouldnt be top of list of places to get mass email addresses :lol:

• Like 3

Hi everybody, I'm doing a scam on Speedway.

If you want to take part please email me at MrObongo@conmail.congo with the name of your favourite rider. If your rider matches the rider selected by Nelson Mandela you will be the winner of $1million. Please add your bank account details and password so that the prize can be paid directly into your account.

Hi, I'm having trouble with your email address, my reply keeps coming back as "address not found" Do you have a physical address that I can post my answers to? I will include a signed bank paying in slip to make it easier to send me my winnings...

Please hurry as I am desperate to win this..

• Like 1

Hi, I'm having trouble with your email address, my reply keeps coming back as "address not found" Do you have a physical address that I can post my answers to? I will include a signed bank paying in slip to make it easier to send me my winnings...

Please hurry as I am desperate to win this..

I'm sorry - you are too late. :sad: :sad:

The money has already been claimed by a Mr. Oldace. :t:

I DO hope you are not too disappointed - and thank you for your Entry.

PLEASE try again for more of our BIG MONEY OFFERS!!! Just send your Entry Fee to the same address as last time - in Sunderland. :t:

The survey has created worldwide interest - not only in Europe, but also USA, New Zealand, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

There has, I understand, been a good response following the initial request on the BSF.

you are suspiciously robust in your support of this, what can only be described as half a*sed meaningless survey which will tell us nothing

i've asked twice now what the purpose is but its "secret"

"worldwide interest" you have to be joking

ffs!!

The reason I underlined the section was because that was written by ch958 and not as it appears to be by myself. It would appear that he/she is possibly unfamiliar (?) with the procedure to reply to messages.

Edited by Guest

The reason I underlined the section was because that was written by ch958 and not as it appears to be by myself. It would appear that he/she is possibly unfamiliar (?) with the procedure to reply to messages.

i made a mistake - thanks for correcting it. If I've done it wrong this time i don't know what I'm doing

i made a mistake - thanks for correcting it. If I've done it wrong this time i don't know what I'm doing

No you have replied correctly. I can understand what happened - the cursor is so near to the faint outline of the reply box. I made the same mistake when the new style for replies came in. I wan't angry or trying to make an issue of things - I just wanted to let you know for future reference. Thank you.

ffs

ffs

Bob Monkhouse couldn't have written this!

ffs

ffs

Ho! Ho! All Christmas fun on here at the moment!

Edited by Guest

ffs

ffs

And if he had, he would have written it OUT of the box instead of WITHIN the box, which he was trying to tell ch958 in the first instance. :party::nono:

ffs

ffs

Ho! Ho! All Christmas fun on here at the moment!

And if he had, he would have written it OUT of the box instead of WITHIN the box, which he was trying to tell ch958 in the first instance. :party::nono:

He miost certainly would have done just that!

He miost certainly would have done just that!

I'm not miost, just sweating.

• Like 1

????? Do you mean moist?

Edited by Guest

????? Do you mean moist?

Did you ?

I have been told by the organiser that so far there have been responses in regard to the survey from:

Australia

Austria

Croatia

Czech Republic

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Great Britain

Hungary

Italy

Latvia

Norway

Poland

Russia

Slovakia

Slovenia

Sweden

Ukraine

USA

This was as at Monday December 16 of this week.

Edited by Guest