British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Lakeside Fans Where Are The Posters On This Site?

With Kent being the most used site in the National league on the forum ,,you would have thought there would be more interest on here for their close neighbours in the Elite,,(o r British league as i think it is now known as ) Especially with the connection of Kents young Ben Morley being a draft rider for Lakeside ..What are the teams prospects this season? Lakeside fans where are you ??

Not many Lakeside fans on here

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I recon you could be right Steve....

We had a very informative forum lasting well over two hours chaired by Jon Cook a week after the AGM in which the fans had the opportunity to raise with the management team any matters they wanted about the team, the training school, the rules or the sport in general and a wide range of questions were answered very candidly, but like a lot of fans forums what is said at the forum stays at the forum. Jon also said that any fans could speak to him on race nights before 7-30 pm , so we have had it from the horses mouth,

The team has been named, questions have been answered, so not much point in coming on here speculating about what may or may not happen in the future.

I am a bit surprised that Fat Maud hasn't been so open with the Poole fans, then we wouldn't have had pages and pages of waffle on the Poole thread from those who think they know but actually don't. ;)

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2