British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

Just arrived home and found my girlfriend has gone to sleep.

Dont worry, thats easy sorted...

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/tools-maintenance/pumps-puncture-repair/halfords-bike-tyre-puncture-repair-kit

• Like 6

theres 1 or 2 worky fans that like to shout mainly on forums where they shoot everyone down who speaks the truth

and they also ware rose tinted glasses

but loudest fans or not the comets finished 2nd ahead of the smug monarchs and the loud shouting redcar

GB's biggest gating tart musnt have been gating very well today looking at his score? For the ego he has, what a poor performance.

well he did have a big off on friday night along with max hence max not riding.

GB's biggest gating tart musnt have been gating very well today looking at his score? For the ego he has, what a poor performance.

If you'd seen the pileup on Friday night you'd understand why he wasn't at his best and why Fricke wasn't riding, plus their bikes were wrecked.

But why let a high speed crash get in the way of spouting bile.

If you'd seen the pileup on Friday night you'd understand why he wasn't at his best and why Fricke wasn't riding, plus their bikes were wrecked.

But why let a high speed crash get in the way of spouting bile.

Does Mr ego only have one bike? That the one bike he took to Gorican for the GP qualifier?

I was planning to go to the Emirates Cup, but I've been told I HAVE to go to the 4's

Bit of a judge that woman of yours :lol:

You`ve got all season to watch Arsenal under achieving at home but only one go at Berwick winning the 4`s. :)

Had the Crystal Ball out early there Screm :t: ..............now how does the song go Shads...Oh yeh.."One Nil to the Aresenallll...errr I mean Monacoooooo" :rofl:

Shads, in honour of you making the right decision of where your 'Hard Earned' was spent today, I won't resort to the squiggly writing, just so you can read it on your crappy iPhone :P

Edited by womble53
  • Like 1

Does Mr ego only have one bike? That the one bike he took to Gorican for the GP qualifier?

he rode crap and still outscored all 4 of the bandits.

Just arrived home and found my girlfriend has gone to sleep.

This meeting was taking too long.

Poor girl, all alone in your parents garage with only Sky TV for company.

Cookie was slow out the gate this time and rode his usual wide line where a few of the Comets were expecting and blocked him,fairly each time.

He struggled from the gate last Friday too,and his crash in the Final could not have helped. I guess he can't win em all.

Expecting a quick return to form this Friday with 3 races against Danny Olympic,at the dale, should be good.

Bit of a judge that woman of yours :lol:

Had the Crystal Ball out early there Screm :t: ..............now how does the song go Shads...Oh yeh.."One Nil to the Aresenallll...errr I mean Monacoooooo" :rofl:

Shads, in honour of you making the right decision of where your 'Hard Earned' was spent today, I won't resort to the squiggly writing, just so you can read it on your crappy iPhone :P

Pre season friendly David, means nowt. Proper stuff starts in 2 weeks
  • Like 1

he rode crap and still outscored all 4 of the bandits.

He had more rides so I would of expected Mr Ego to do so :)