British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Lakeside V Leicester 4 April

Thought I would start this as it is 2 days away and no one else has.

Lakeside to hit 60 points!! :P

Agree Skidder1, and this will take us TOP OF THE LEAGUE - should make the play-offs once again

Adam Ellis is proving to be a fantastic signing, can see him racking up the points vs Leicester tomorrow.

Adam Ellis is proving to be a fantastic signing, can see him racking up the points vs Leicester tomorrow.

Quite agree - I think he will be unbeaten against Leicester's reserves tomorrow.

Thursday night scorers:

Witches v Rebels - Adam Ellis 3, 0, 3, 0 = 6 (Apparently reared massively at the start in his last ride)

Bears v Scorpions - Richard Lawson 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 15

Richard is proving to be another fantastic signing

8.45AM WEATHER CHECK:

Just across the Thames from the track here in Erith, Kent, the day has dawned dry, mild but with a blanket high cloud cover. The Met Office hour-by-hour forecast for South Ockendon (nearest they do to Purfleet I think!) indicates it's going to stay like this all day with NO hint of rain (or even snow!). The sun might break through in spells. Minimum temperature between 8 and 10pm tonight they say will be 12C (53F for old fogies like me!). So "COME ON DOWN" as a bloke on the gogglebox used to yell! Parade 7.45pm First race 8pm.

Read more: http://thelakesidehammers.proboards.com/thread/385/hammers-lions-4-14#ixzz2xu3Rrjjp

or: http://www.lakesidehammers.com/

Lakeside to hit 60 points!! :P

At least, Leicester are as woeful as Birmingham

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

20:00

|

SPEEDWAY

Elite League 04/04 - Lakeside vs Leicester

Bet 365 stream

Excellent, I looked earlier but wasnt listed.

Will be interesting to see how Peter Ljung gets on tonight on his old track. Comfortable home win for the Hammers with PK getting back to his usual purfleet form with a double figure score.

Will be interesting to see how Peter Ljung gets on tonight on his old track. Comfortable home win for the Hammers with PK getting back to his usual purfleet form with a double figure score.

If I remember rightly, he frequently messed up his exit from the second bend!

Edited by TonyE

5pm FINAL WEATHER CHECK:

Here at the track it's fine & dry as it's been all day so NO problems with tonight's match going ahead. Gates open 6.15pm, parade 7.45pm, first race 8pm. Kids age 6 to 16 admission is £1 with paying adult, kids under 6 admiission free again with paying adult.